So now that Britney is becoming free like she used to, will we get Rebellion full version?

Maryy

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

A few songwriters confirmed to me they submitted stuff for a rarities collection meaning they were asked to by RCA, and yes traders have rebellion but literally like 3 people and they won’t give it up even if a reworked version drops I doubt we will ever get to hear the full original demo or original Scott Storch edit 

Oh wow I didn’t know that about the rarities album.

and yeah that doesn’t surprise me about Rebellion ddd

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

A few songwriters confirmed to me they submitted stuff for a rarities collection meaning they were asked to by RCA, and yes traders have rebellion but literally like 3 people and they won’t give it up even if a reworked version drops I doubt we will ever get to hear the full original demo or original Scott Storch edit 

Ooh can you go into more detail about the vibe, the context, planned release etc?

10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Ooh can you go into more detail about the vibe, the context, planned release etc?

I don’t know anything about it it may not even happen but that’s what they said, the person that said about rebellion is not reliable but then again it matches with what other writers who are reliable told me. I don’t want to go into specifics as they were very nice and I don’t want to potentially ruin their material getting finally released but if it happens we will all be very happy, all I was told was December and that it’s in development right now sorry if inaccurate or incorrect just relaying information 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I don’t know anything about it it may not even happen but that’s what they said, the person that said about rebellion is not reliable but then again it matches with what other writers who are reliable told me. I don’t want to go into specifics as they were very nice and I don’t want to potentially ruin their material getting finally released but if it happens we will all be very happy, all I was told was December and that it’s in development right now sorry if inaccurate or incorrect just relaying information 

We'll have to wait and see! Thank you though! 

On 10/12/2021 at 3:53 PM, G-unit said:

I don’t understand the “get over Rebellion, it’s overrated” talk.  It’s literally Britney at her most vulnerable.  Speaking from her heart about the people who have done her wrong and how she copes.  It’s literally art on a whole other level in comparison to the rest of her work.  I’d even be happy with someone leaking the official full lyrics.

Yeah, I might be wrong but I'm not somebody thinking that she's exposing deep **** in the industry or the Illuminati. I think it basically boils down to what we're seeing now. You don't just wake up one day and realize "There's something very toxic (no pun intended) about my family." There's no telling the amount of stuff Britney has went through and I think it's basically a song calling out the leeches. It makes sense to me. I imagine any celebrity has to be wary of leeches getting on them. I imagine there's probably more that have to worry about outsiders while Britney had to worry about insiders and outsiders imo.

I'd love to hear the song. No need to rerecord it or change anything. Just leak the original. Let it speak for itself.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:20 PM, Prachi said:

When this fandom will move on from Original doll and rebellion :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

because it's a masterpeice that is yet to the sunlight in full... plus, the lyrics are more important NOW than ever. it could be a real and very personal anthem for her and her career...

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 2