Samantha Ruddy "Went to a bar last night and the song Lucky by Britney Spears came on and the entire pub started singing it"

last time I heard Lucky in public was in Vegas, back in 2017 but that was at a clothing store. No one sang along to it though. I was passing by and I saw they were playing the video on their tv screens so I entered the store just to watch it. And when the clerk asked me how could she help me, I was like "I'm just here for the video" and pointed to the screen, and she then offered me a chair, but I thought it was abusing too much of their hospitality lol 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

last time I heard Lucky in public was in Vegas, back in 2017 but that was at a clothing store. No one sang along to it though. I was passing by and I saw they were playing the video on their tv screens so I entered the store just to watch it. And when the clerk asked me how could she help me, I was like "I'm just here for the video" and pointed to the screen, and she then offered me a chair, but I thought it was abusing too much of their hospitality lol 

bro thats a story

• Haha 2