Britney spotted driving on Monday

Mxra

3 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

it's called they're stalking her and by her house and the road she lives on.. 

Pretty much.

It's nearly always the same road she's photographed on and I believe it's literally outside her gated community.

There's videos of x17 paparazzi hiding in bushes and behind trees on this road photographing her as she's drives past. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

are people stupid?? she's going to always need security she's one of the most famous people on the planet and people want to get too damn close.. so she will be followed by her security detail that's common with top celebrities of her status tbh.. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I agree ☝️ but now her every move won’t be reported back to captain papa don’t preach 

• Love 1

Even though Britney didn't really come of age in Kentwood, most people from small towns feel that way about driving. She probably had older friends who had their license and couldn't wait until the moment where she could drive around aimlessly like them. But then her life turned into a circus.

Even though Britney didn't really come of age in Kentwood, most people from small towns feel that way about driving. She probably had older friends who had their license and couldn't wait until the moment where she could drive around aimlessly like them. But then her life turned into a circus.

• Like 1