Britney spotted driving on Monday

Mxra

6 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Based on what she's wearing, looks like it was taken the same day as her recently Instagram video. 

yes, they say it on the article:

Britney Spears was spotted on Monday out and about for the first time since a judge removed her father from her conservatorship almost two weeks ago.

Spears, 39, went for a drive in her white Mercedes-AMG SL 63 near her Los Angeles home.

She appeared to be alone in the $150,000 car, but bodyguards followed behind in a separate vehicle.

The Louisiana-born singer is known for her love of driving and has spoken often about the sense of freedom she feels behind the wheel.

In a 2008 documentary, made shortly after she was placed under a conservatorship, she revealed she was no longer allowed to drive alone. 

A producer asked her, 'When did you last feel free?' to which she responded: 'When I got to drive my car a lot.'

She added: 'I love driving my car. 

'There's something about being able to drive your car that allows freedom. I haven't been able to drive my car.'

• Love 6
Just now, queenofhearts said:

for real, I hope rosengart had the car searched too

I wouldn't worry too much. There's a new generation of the SL coming in a year from now and you can bet that she's gonna be getting it. She's been a loyal MB client throughout her career, with a preference for the SL class convertibles and G classes. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if MB bends over backwards to try and get Brit in the driver's seat of their new SL.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Queen of writing a book about a ******** girl while winning conservatorship battles and driving alone with straight hair

Queen of being inspired by Beyoncé and writing a book about a ******** girl while winning conservatorship battles and driving alone with straight hair 

• Haha 9