Britney dances to Haunted: "Psss if I’m haunting you, you must be haunting me 👻 — happy early Halloween 🎃 folks !!!!!"

• Exhale+

My favorite ugh her smile genuinely makes my heart happy! Her passion is slowly coming back!

Side note I never understood this song but it's been one of my bey favs and looking at it from brits situation it's very interesting. If I'm haunting you you must be haunting me I took it as you did something horrific to me and now your guilty conscience is catching up to you and now I'm haunting you but "you must be haunting me" because I had to deal with the horrible thing you did to me.

Then the part of her saying my wicked tongue 👅 and then she smiles it's almost like I'm about to tell them everything yall did to me :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:.

I'm sure I'm overthinking I just never understood the song in any capacity until this.

• Like 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney