What Happened to Lou?

JayTawndre

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Omg! You met Britney? What was she like? How did she look in person? What did she smell like? Do her tiddies look big in person? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Lol you didn't see my post bout meeting Britney :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:I've only posted the picture in like four or five different threads I can't :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:I thought you stan me like I do you tbh lol 

Spoiler

But yeah she was really sweet but super shy. I'm gonna share the experience along with some tea on my docuseries premiere on Dec 2 :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Lol you didn't see my post bout meeting Britney :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:I've only posted the picture in like four or five different threads I can't :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:I thought you stan me like I do you tbh lol 

Hide contents

But yeah she was really sweet but super shy. I'm gonna share the experience along with some tea on my docuseries premiere on Dec 2 :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Lol it's hard for me to keep up with everyone I like on here. I work all day, try to lurk/ comment while on the clock and then in the evening I poor a glass of wine, turn on candles, play some sensual Britney songs and get on Exhell! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Lol it's hard for me to keep up with everyone I like on here. I work all day, try to lurk/ comment while on the clock and then in the evening I poor a glass of wine, turn on candles, play some sensual Britney songs and get on Exhell! 

Yesss omg u are making me so excited to start working again. I have a job interview tomorrow at a hotel for front desk rep :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:Hoping to get it!!! Being broke and unemployed is not an option sis :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Please tell me you use Vanilla candles only in honor of our Pop Princess :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block