New IG post about s** and the City and NY: "Psssss Beyoncé and Carrie both inspired Project Rose 🌹🌹🌹!!!!!"

I think it's incredible that she's been drip-feeding these photos for year. This Project Rose thing is dedication. So she was saving this particular photo to talk about Sarah Jessica Parker and Beyonce. Interesting that she's named Beyonce as inspiration for Project Rose now in two posts. She has a genuinely creative mind. Britney is an ARTIST. Let her be free to create and be unpredictable.

• Love 2

omg such a cute story about Betsey Johnson living in her building :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Betsey should send her a box of some fun clothes and accessories! 

Honestly, Britney's Instagram really is art. Especially now with all this story telling she's doing. I mean what other celebrity has people perched every day like this???

all those other b*itches are just selling us s*hit we don't need.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I think red and rose are just personal photography projects she decided to do when she’s at home bored. Maybe she has an interest in photography and will want to do it professionally when she can. I could definitely see her being featured in a museums exhibition. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

DO WE KNOW WAT PROJECT ROSE IS YET?! 

I cannot handle this... Bish has promoted this more than any album in the last 10 years, and we don't even know what it is..... 

Does Britney even know what it is? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

The whole Project Rose and how we feel about it in a nutshell :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: