Team Con is Gone, Will Britney Spears be Free on November 12?

I hope by the time the November hearing comes around that they will have all their evidence against Team Con’s abuse of power. 

Then Britney can get on with the reality of life. She chooses her circle, gains full access to her social media (should she chose to keep it or not), moves the hell out of LA and does all the things she wanted to do. She deserves it. 

I want her to have good people around her truthfully but I hope she cleans up her business side of things and gets a small group of people she can trust for her music affairs. Then she goes off and lives her life.

• Love 4

The part about it all remaining in place as a shell/vehicle to allow Rosengart to do his job while at the same time all control over Britney is temporarily suspended is very interesting and important. Just in case this happens (I’d hope so, Rosengart needs to investigate all financial issues) and people start once again screaming how this isn’t enough.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Honestly, are they? All of them? Where is she? Is she free?! Is she locked up somewhere, is she free from harm done to her? The most dangerous time with an abuser is when leaving and I haven’t seen any proof that she is free and doing what she want. 

she was literally seen driving by herself on Monday 

but yeah, this isn't over until is over 

• Like 3