Jump to content

Nicki Minaj DRAGS Little Mix's Leigh-Anne whilst on Instagram live with Jesy


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

Nicki went on to defend Jesy and say she sees MANY celebrities who tan more than her.

Jesy also got upset apologising to people who were offended by her video.

Btw Nicki was ranting about Leigh-Anne for like 5 minutes and Jesy was completely silent until Nicki said 'She should shove those text messages up her ***' and Jesy couldn't help but laugh.

Jesy speaks and apologises at the 8min mark:

 

  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Nicki might kill any verse she's on, but when it comes to picking her battles, she usually picks the wrong ones. 

Jesy very publicly burned her bridges, and frankly, Little Mix have a right to stand up for themselves. 

No, No. 

 

This just shows Leigh Anne hatred towards Jesy, the other girls are silent.

 

But the podcast the power of little mix barely mentions Jesy, rumors are the girls re recorded all the greatest hits as a trio because they own the rights to the music as well.

 

So thet are erasing Jesy and this is solid proof. 

 

@Slayer I would probably cancel the orders of between us. I'm beginning to think the rumors are true they re recorded everything to make it the first album as a trio. 

 

It sucks. But I'm considering it after the podcast didn't even touch Jesy at all. 

 

They are erasing her and acting like she wasn't a member at all. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Not interested into drama surrounding irrelevant flops : Little Mix and this girl Jesy. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Then why are you clicking and posting in this thread? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I take it you're interested in just looking like a clown :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

  • Love 3
  • Like 5

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment

I couldn't concentrate on what Nicki was saying, she looks STUNNING! Those deer eyes :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: 
PS: How old is Jesy? Does she really need another person to defend her for five minutes straight? Why did she stood there silent with a sad puppy face? My gawd she's gotten SO comfortable being the victim by now.

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Honestly I hope this is fabricated drama because I can’t imagine working and being friends with someone for a decade and then they go around behind your back intentionally trying to sabotage you. If you have a problem with someone, fine, but say that to their face, don’t go behind their back to others. 

  • Love 3

#FreeBritney

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

PS: How old is Jesy? Does she really need another person to defend her for five minutes straight? Why did she stood there silent with a sad puppy face? My gawd she's gotten SO comfortable being the victim by now.

What an absolutely disgusting comment.

Here's an idea watch the full thing for context. Jesy did NOT bring up Little Mix/Leigh-Anne, Nicki was ranting about her for 5 minutes and Jesy stayed deadly silent.

Good on Nicki for once speaking facts! So hypocritical of Leigh-Anne to say NOTHING for so long and when she leaves the band there is an issue, yet she's best friends with other people who 'blackfish'. She's rightfully being called out.

Don't check for Jesy if you don't like her, which your recent comments have shown. She is being absolutely torn apart by pathetic people and she even apologised if she offended people.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Then why are you clicking and posting in this thread? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I take it you're interest in just looking like a clown :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Because it's a forum (where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged) and people interact for good or bad. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Especially on main paged thread.

So it's what I did, share my views.  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Honestly I hope this is fabricated drama because I can’t imagine working and being friends with someone for a decade and then they go around behind your back intentionally trying to sabotage you. If you have a problem with someone, fine, but say that to their face, don’t go behind their back to others. 

I unfortunately don't think it is fabricated :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: It's getting really nasty.

I couldn't agree more than, be in a group with someone for 10 years and never say anything but as soon as she goes solo there's an issue? I'm so disappointed in Leigh-Anne messaging social media influencers to make negative videos about Jesy.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

Because it's a forum (where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged) and people interact for good or bad. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Especially on main paged thread.

So it's what I did, share my views.  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I'm just pointing out you said you're not interested but you took your time out to click, read and post. When I don't care, I don't even get to the stage of clicking the thread :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

  • Love 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What an absolutely disgusting comment.

Here's an idea watch the full thing for context. Jesy did NOT bring up Little Mix/Leigh-Anne, Nicki was ranting about her for 5 minutes and Jesy stayed deadly silent.

Good on Nicki for once speaking facts! So hypocritical of Leigh-Anne to say NOTHING for so long and when she leaves the band there is an issue, yet she's best friends with other people who 'blackfish'. She's rightfully being called out.

Don't check for Jesy if you don't like her, which your recent comments have shown. She is being absolutely torn apart by pathetic people and she even apologised if she offended people.

I truly want her to win, but for that she needs to take CONTROL. She cannot aaaaaaaaalways be a victim and on the receiving end. Someone does you dirty AGAIN? Then change the subject, change the narrative, talk about yourself and all the good stuff in your life. She should not give Leigh-Anne or whoever more of her time and space and ears and attention, especially not on her own Instagram account.

Way to diminish an actual constructive comment. But OK, keep expecting only to hear good comments, like Jesy expects from the world (and which is and will be impossible to achieve), and let's see how that turns out.

And in another thread I genuinely asked you how you're feeling about all this mess as a LM fan, and you never replied to me (even though you seem to be here 24/7), so don't try to make me an enemy. I just don't have to agree with you on everything.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I truly want her to win, but for that she needs to take CONTROL. She cannot aaaaaaaaalways be a victim and on the receiving end. Someone does you dirty AGAIN? Then change the subject, change the narrative, talk about yourself and all the good stuff in your life. She should not give Leigh-Anne or whoever more of her time and space and ears and attention, especially not on her own Instagram account.

Way to diminish an actual constructive comment. But OK, keep allowing yourself only to hear good comments, like Jesy expects from the world (and which is and will be impossible to achieve), and let's see how that turns out.

Again, I repeat Jesy did NOT bring up Leigh-Anne, it was Nicki.

Well things are going too far and Leigh-Anne deserves to be called out. What was constructive about your comment? Literally nothing.

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment

This also confirms LM5 was Jesy true little mix era, you can tell her smile as it was the most hip hop and R&B leaning album to date.

 

Confetti turned to pop Music again.  

 

So it makes you wonder if Jesy's comments about the Music with the group was true as it wasn't what she liked and wanted at all.

 

I felt confetti was an apology for not doing their original sound, and you can tell Jesy wasn't happy, but the other 3 was..

 

@Slayer

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No, No. 

 

This just shows Leigh Anne hatred towards Jesy, the other girls are silent.

 

But the podcast the power of little mix barely mentions Jesy, rumors are the girls re recorded all the greatest hits as a trio because they own the rights to the music as well.

 

So thet are erasing Jesy and this is solid proof. 

 

@Slayer I would probably cancel the orders of between us. I'm beginning to think the rumors are true they re recorded everything to make it the first album as a trio. 

 

It sucks. But I'm considering it after the podcast didn't even touch Jesy at all. 

 

They are erasing her and acting like she wasn't a member at all. 

This is getting even crazier :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Whenever I think it can't get messier, it does!

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No, No. 

 

This just shows Leigh Anne hatred towards Jesy, the other girls are silent.

 

But the podcast the power of little mix barely mentions Jesy, rumors are the girls re recorded all the greatest hits as a trio because they own the rights to the music as well.

 

So thet are erasing Jesy and this is solid proof. 

 

@Slayer I would probably cancel the orders of between us. I'm beginning to think the rumors are true they re recorded everything to make it the first album as a trio. 

 

It sucks. But I'm considering it after the podcast didn't even touch Jesy at all. 

 

They are erasing her and acting like she wasn't a member at all. 

If it were only Leighanne, why would they agree to rerecord the music?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block