Britney dances to Beyoncé: Project Rose was inspired by her

6 hours ago, Kevney said:

Didn't at one time people here think it was a song? It was a long time ago..

I think that was the Red project she kept hinting at which now I think may have been the Netflix documentary that she somehow knew about. 

Part of me thinks project rose is her next album, especially now that she said Beyoncé influenced it and as someone pointed out Britney talked about Lemonade and how that must have been therapeutic for Bey. So I now think “rose” is B10 and it’s super personal and an outlet for her feelings. We also just got that rumor that she’s been writing a ton of songs. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, b42ad said:

I think it means she couldn’t go to church, she couldn’t play basketball because her ball was flat, so she danced 

I feel like such an idiot for trying to guess the secret meaning of "my basketball was flat" when she just probably wanted to play a little but couldn't

Ok... I have a sneaking suspicion that Beyonce inspired project rose because of her public falling out  with her dad. Beyonces dad was at one time her manager, and it was well known that he mismanaged her money. She eventually fired him, and she says that their relationship has improved since. Maybe beyonce inspired brit to stand up to her dad? just a thought :)

• Love 4

OMG - I KNOW I KNOW! 

What has Beyonce done recently that was inspiring.. or at least in the last 13 years?! Lemonade. What was Lemonade? it was an audio visual documentary that aired on HBO. Britney is preparing an audio visual show that will depict the frustrations and trials and tribulations throughout her conservatorship via music. As I have read several reports that say her recent work is much more dark than what we are used to. Britney is going full Beyonce Lemonade on her dad Jamie. and I am GETTING CABLE FOR IT! 

20 hours ago, rach.garr said:

Ok... I have a sneaking suspicion that Beyonce inspired project rose because of her public falling out  with her dad. Beyonces dad was at one time her manager, and it was well known that he mismanaged her money. She eventually fired him, and she says that their relationship has improved since. Maybe beyonce inspired brit to stand up to her dad? just a thought :)

Mathew Knowles is an angel next to Jamie Spears. But I get your point.