Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?

Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?   

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as I hope Britney continues to speak against JL's cold treatment as well as her dipping her hand's in Britney's kids' trusts, I feel a little bad for her. She is Lou's and Jamie's next victim, let's be honest. 

I recently watched a YouTube called "all the Britney parts in Jamie Lynn's documentary" from 2017, and Father Jamie is ruthless when discussing her as a child. He doesn't say anything nice about her. He clearly wears down the self esteem of people, especially women, in order to control them. 

Just now, B. Leigh said:

I think her threads should stay in the Britney forum because that is the only reason I have seen ppl post her...

I don't get why ppl can't just make threads they want and ppl can post in them as they wish or ignore them at their own discretion...

I already said this in the book thread but I’m kinda tired of them too. I don’t think they should be banned outright though.

Any Jamie Lynn threads should be under entertainment. Unless she discusses Britney somehow then it can go in the Britney Spears forum. 

Edited by Isla