What you guys think of this tweet?

Cap87

They are 15 and 16 .. If he were a good man . He would cut the bologna and share custody 50/50 . Shes the only reason he’s living the lifestyle he is currently living … The gravy train stops soon . Hope he’s made investments . Jamie Spears is no longer an issue . She has helped provide a good life for all his children . I think its sad how little time shes had her kids. Her father is a monster .. yet K-fed is certainly not father of the year . Not here to bash him … .the boys do look happy . Yet she deserves her boys . Those kids are her life . The abuse from her handlers has taken away so much precious time with her children. Its just sad 😞 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I just read a story on OK, where MVK says that even when she gets free, that nothing will most likely happen with the custody (the 70/30) due to the boys age and them being able to see her whenever they want and that “everyone” is happy with that arrangement, yeah more like Kevin is happy with it cuz he makes bank on it, that douche is gonna drag out not having to work as much as he possibly can.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I just read a story on OK, where MVK says that even when she gets free, that nothing will most likely happen with the custody (the 70/30) due to the boys age and them being able to see her whenever they want and that “everyone” is happy with that arrangement, yeah more like Kevin is happy with it cuz he makes bank on it, that douche is gonna drag out not having to work as much as he possibly can.

The power is in Britney hand and I'm sure she will have child support lowered

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

The power is in Britney hand and I'm sure she will have child support lowered

Hopefully 🤞 a big reason Kevin used in asking to double the child support in 2018 was because he made practically nothing while Britney was making a lot of money on tour (which is doubly sick cause she was forced to do that tour). Now that she’s on work hiatus, she could hire a competent lawyer to argue that the payments should be lowered 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Hopefully 🤞 a big reason Kevin used in asking to double the child support in 2018 was because he made practically nothing while Britney was rich (which is doubly sick cause she was forced to do that tour). Now that she’s on work hiatus, she could hire a competent lawyer to argue that the payments should be lowered 

K  Fed and his lawyer have nothing at this point to use against her

• Like 1

I think it’s a load of bs. This account always seems to state very false opinions. Those kids are old enough to take care of themselves. They have 3 years before they’re both legal adults. The custody will remain the same and they will continue to see Britney as they please. Kevin’s lawyer just talks so he has something to bill Britney for. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think it’s a load of bs. This account always seems to state very false opinions. Those kids are old enough to take care of themselves. They have 3 years before they’re both legal adults. The custody will remain the same and they will continue to see Britney as they please. Kevin’s lawyer just talks so he has something to bill Britney for. 

Her kids can take care of themselves without her money?

36 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

THIS PEOPLE NEED TO GET A JOB !!! (KEVIN, LYNNE, JAMIE LYNN, BRYAN SPEARS, JAYDEN AND SEAN)

GET A REAL JOB !!!!!!

nah this comment is not it :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: her kids are still KIDS. we don't even know the half of what they have been told or the environment they have been brought up in so we have absolutely no place to judge them.

• Love 2

Ya'll be doing too much...the only ppl aside from Britney who are entitled to her money are her kids...

With that said I can't wait until this conservatorship is over and Britney's lawyer can drag k-fed and his lawyer for more custody...she hasn't been able to because of this conservatorship...I know she has been chomping at the bit to drag this man...

• Like 2