Jamie Lynn's book is finished

This is intresting. I was thinking that nobody would like to buy a book from her, but if she made it there are a customers actually. I would say that this book will be so politically correct that there's no way for some tea from her about cship and Britney. It would be boring, i guess a 50 stories about how she was hard working to pay her own bills since she was 10 y.o and about media backlash of the teenage pregnancy.

• Like 2

Lynne released a book during the height of Britney's tabloid sensationalism and it STILL flopped hard. During her defamation case with lufti, she said it massively undersold.

This person has not been in the public eye for 14 years near enough, nobody is going to buy this.

That business management team will spin that bomb it and say it tops the Christian book charts to further massage her ego

By the way it isn't hard to get on the Amazon or NYT top sellers list either if you bulk buy a lot of your own book yourself 😊

Delusions of grandeur

• Love 1