Ashely Tisdale appreciation thread

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I liked her vlogs or whatever is called the videos she used to upload to youtube. I never really understood or care what they were about but I enjoyed listening to her and seeing how excited she was about everything, but then suddenly she stopped making them :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah I miss those too :( she had a lot of views too so i imagine it was a decent income. I wonder why she stopped

• Like 1

Omg I love Ashley SO MUCH! when I was a kid I was OBSESSED with HSM. it was everything to me. But I had a fascination over Sharpay, and then Ashley!

Her first album is BOMB! So many AMAZING songs! SHE became my idol! I had the albums, merch, movies, etc! 

Then I grew up, and she wasn't making any music, and Britney became my queen! Today I am 10000000% obsessed over QUEEN BRITNEY, but Ashley will always have a special place in my ♡! 

I was so happy she came back with symptoms! So mature, yet still amazing when doing music! Her voice, just like Britney, is so unique and uncomparable!

Love you forever Ashley, an I'll always be here for your every new career moves! So happy she's a mom now :)

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

OMG now this brings me back!

I used to LOVE everything HSM especially the albums of their stars like Ashley, Vanessa and Corbin.

I remember buying this cd and listening to it all the time on my portable cd player lol

My fave on there was Going Crazy, He Said She Said and Be Good To Me.

Its too bad she never broke out and became a big popstar cause out of her HSM peers:

She had the BEST music!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

OMG now this brings me back!

I used to LOVE everything HSM especially the albums of their stars like Ashley, Vanessa and Corbin.

I remember buying this cd and listening to it all the time on my portable cd player lol

My fave on there was Going Crazy, He Said She Said and Be Good To Me.

Its too bad she never broke out and became a big popstar cause out of her HSM peers:

She had the BEST music!

Hi friend :jamie_lynn_grape:

4 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I remember there was a family-friendly version that said: "one day with you" ♪

and this other one for us edgy teens that said: "one night with you" ♪ :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Yeah that was the 'Radio Disney edit', some of the lyrics in the original version did have s£xual undertones to them and Disney would NEVAAAA play the song with those lyrics.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block