More relevant on Exhale in 2021: Easy There or JayTawandre?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/11/2021 at 12:32 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Don’t get too confident. You still have a lot, and I mean a lot to prove before achieving Exhale royalty like myself, @Rik, @Blackout2006, @SlayOut, and so forth.  You aren’t even a c-list act at this point but wishing you well. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Oh, wow 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif SUCCESSICA, the D.M.F of my career, finally admitting to my success? @Easy There defending SUCCESSICA? Where was all this when I was still noT in my hiatus @SlayOut786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block