More relevant on Exhale in 2021: Easy There or JayTawandre?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Well newsflash it's 2021 and it's woke culture. So people need to remember that. You can't say that the LGBTQ community doesn't prefer pretty gays. It's FACTUAL. But I don't want to argue or get dragged any further so I'm done commenting at this point. You obviously don't believe in forgiveness and compassion I mean that's what I'm receiving from your responses. That's fine. Live your life sis :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Stop putting words in everyones mind and dont alter my replys for your own sympothy points. And u cant control what people like and dont like and just because u think that doesnt mean its fact. Personally for me, the slave dance. I liked the dance and rhat was it. But yiu saw it defirently and thougt eveyone is praising it cause he is white and athletic.no. thats is simply not true.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Wait how did you know I love Britney Joan :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I was referring to @PokemonSpears favorite album, not yours! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: But glad you like Britney Jean too.

5 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

How is this Britney related? Can this be moved to general section? Thanks! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

There have been multiple references to Britney Jean. Britney related status achieved! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block