More relevant on Exhale in 2021: Easy There or JayTawandre?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Maybe if you stopped making disposable threads and focused more on substance then I’d obvi root for you. The fact that none of your threads have scanned platinum should say enough. Truly the Mandy Moore of this forum!

Well can we agree to disagree and be civil I mean I think you're cool and funny your posts always put a smile on my face even when I'm sad thinking about binge eating :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Agree I am over. I am pretty much Jessica Simpson of this forum. Have past success,am still here but a has-been.

I voted for u

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree I am over. I am pretty much Jessica Simpson of this forum. Have past success,am still here but a has-been.

I think they prefer Jessica over Demi in this forum so you should be fine :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block