Jamie Lynn is a mental health advocate now

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand Jamie Lynn is disliked, however, please really think about whether your comment elevates Exhale or not before posting it. 

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean, tea! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But I guess I’m wondering why she didn’t blur her face like she does with her kids. Or put a sticker on it to prevent cyberbullying. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Well the only reason she blures her kids faces is to gain sympathy. 

But agree maybe she should start doing that to herself.

• Haha 2
58 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean, tea! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But I guess I’m wondering why she didn’t blur her face like she does with her kids. Or put a sticker on it to prevent cyberbullying. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Cuz she loves these photos taken for her hotly anticipated biography 'how I got work because of my last name', even though she looks miserable in all the photos.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2