Britney Spears ultimate goal in life

Cap87

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud I kinda guessed it before I even looked at the video lol!

I'm one of the younger fans that just got into B around 2012/2013 when I was 11 and throughout the 2010s I was one of the fans always pissed with the residency and its multiple extensions because I wanted her so bad to tour and promote and just smash and be everywhere (cause I didn't experience primeney) and the other day I was just thinking to myself of how nowadays I actively WANT her to take a long break and have more kids as she so desires and I don't even care about her success anymore, she honestly achieved the highest of highs and it doesn't matter if I was there to see it or not. I'm cool with having to wait till I'm like 25 (and 90% of exhale is 35-40 lol) to see her perform again (or she might take even longer). She's been talking about having a family since forever and honestly she never had a normal family life with her kids, she was forced to go on tour after tour with a long residency in between ever since she popped them kids out.

Take that break Queen! #rant lol