Can we just APPRECIATE this Britney picture for a minute?

I feel like whenever she has shorter hair (not even necessarily chin length although she looks amazing with it too) & doesn’t wear leotards, she is much more energetic on stage! 

lately her hair has been a tad too long which leads to her excessive hair flips (they are amazing, but overused let’s be real) & fixing ponytails & it makes her look lazier than she is - I saw a video compilation of her with short hair she’s so ******* fierce there!!

on that note, I have also noticed that she looks down on the floor often times while performing nowadays, she didn’t used to do that! One thing that made her so iconic is her stage presence and when she keeps eye contact with the audience, maybe when she gets off the meds and back on her regular regimen (whatever that means for a healthy britney that is free), hopefully the fire comes back 

since I am clearly on a roll, stop the hideous arm and hand choreographies pls it makes it look erratic 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

This makes me want to cry...I’ve kept repressing these feelings throughout the years. 
SO MUCH was stolen from her. As soon as she earned the chance to perfect & run her craft, her TRUE ARTISTRY..it was pulled out from under her. 

We were robbed, but most importantly, she was robbed. 
:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:She’ll never get those years back. 

Now all I can ask for is for her to be TRULY happy & free. But you definitely made me remember those emotions with that picture. 

I felt this post. People couldn't accept the fact that a young woman who was barely into her 20s was THAT successful, beautiful and was able to run an empire. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Yes. We were robbed but so was she. She was silenced, undermined and discredited until she gave in. This is the Britney that was supposed to be with us for a lifetime but instead she was used and abused by corrupt people who took that drive away from her. At least her truth remained.

While short-lived, I’m just thankful we got to witness that magic she had. It’s a memory that will forever remain. <3 

• Love 4