Erin Carr Insta: says with Britney, posts quote

Erin Carr, director of “Britney vs Spears,” just posted a pic of Britney on Instagram with caption: “the truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself” and said “St. Augustine with @BritneySpears.”

I don’t know how to imbed images or link Instagram accounts. 

What do you think this means? I know she directed “Britney vs Spears,” but it’s random to say “St. Augustine with Britney Spears” weeks after the documentary. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Apparently its a quote, but i never heard it before...

It seem like it is referring to how sam calls her a lioness and he's the lion? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Hm. St Augustine was one of the most influential Christian thinkers and the Lion is an important symbol in Christianity. But I think she just means 

28 minutes ago, Kevney said:

well Augustine is who the quote is from,

but i dunno why the "with britney"

She tags Britney. Yes, the transophobe Maxi may have whispered in her ear about Sam, what else would Britney have to “defend”? Or is Erin referring to all of the bad reviews she has got? She doesn’t have to defend them because she only told the truth? 🙄

• Like 1