"Center Stage" (Sneak Peek) - JayTawndré (My First Single Instrumental is Here!)

JayTawndre

Hello Everyone!

First & Foremost, NO HATERS and NEGATIVE VIBES in this thread, please. If you have negative viewpoints on my dreams and goals just keep it to yourself. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Anyways first off I want to say thank you to all who showed love during a moment of weakness with my mental health (depression, anxiety) and I appreciate all the comments. I'm sorry if I came across rude to some people in the thread I started as well and I ask any mod to feel free to delete that thread altogether. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lighter note-

I've released my first single "Center Stage" instrumental sneak peek Visualizer with footage from my YouTube Docuseries titled The JT Chronicles which premieres Dec 2 only on YouTube. The song was written and produced by JayTawndré (myself). It's a very upbeat song and I'm excited to share it with you all. Please like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel on YouTube. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

The actual first single with vocals will release January 5, 2022. 

Also, "Center Stage (Part 2) (Remixed)" instrumental is out this Friday, October 15. I would like to see which one you guys prefer. So excited! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

my social media is in my profile on Exhale as well (Instagram and Twitter). 

I'm so excited to share this with y'all! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

JayTawndré/Exhale Squad what do y'all think? 

@I Always Sing Live

@arama

@jokobish

@Markoct

@Avasmom43

@Kevney

@MikeHunt

@PokemonSpears

@boyinthemirror

@Onyxgirl17

@DJBringItBack

@Rik

@Jordan Miller

@Henry M. Torres

@Slayer

@Style.

@SlayOut

@BritneyLVR

@Xavierleleon

@rennen

@Nickey

@Alexanda

@Midnight

@Lou

Thoughts, Exhale?

new york fashion week GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Yaaaasssss we stan u! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

What's the vibe sound wise do you get Britney vibes? 

Hmmmmm… well it could, but what I got was that it felt unique and like you really have something own, something in yourself to share musically. I didn’t feel like “this sounds like this or this person”, I was like “wow, so this is JayTawndre! Sick! (Awesome)”. I was kind of waiting for hip hop 😄

I was surprised because you are light and positive in your energy (to me) when writing comments, but the beat and atmosphere was more heavy, loads of power. Okay, hope you don’t find this offensive, that was just MY personal impression. 🌸

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Not you adding me to the top of the list after the fact. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: On a more serious note, the instrumental actually slaps. Those big thumps in the background that appear from time to time give me major GarageBand / amateur vibes, but as a whole, it genuinely sounds good. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Of course I had forgotten last time :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

So I made sure this time, Girl! :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

And yes definitely wanted to add the GarageBand vibe for a reason and it being my debut single. I'm releasing "Center Stage Part 2 (Remixed)" next week! You will live for that one a lot more :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Hmmmmm… well it could, but what I got was that it felt unique and like you really have something own, something in yourself to share musically. I didn’t feel like “this sounds like this or this person”, I was like “wow, so this is JayTawndre! Sick! (Awesome)”. I was kind of waiting for hip hop 😄

I was surprised because you are light and positive in your energy (to me) when writing comments, but the beat and atmosphere was more heavy, loads of power. Okay, hope you don’t find this offensive, that was just MY personal impression. 🌸

Yes definitely that was the vibe. I am releasing "Center Stage (Remixed) (Part 2)" on Friday you will love that one. It's more Pop. Both songs will come out with vocals and music videos in January. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: we stan 👏🙌 so excited, and I'm doing ig live and a streaming party today! :gunney:

As an artist and producer amongst other things, I am a Pop artist. But also I relate musically and personally as an artist to urban music (Hip-hop, R&B) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block