Conservatorship documents from 2012. Family Support - $76,159.18 Cash to conservatee- $1,832.00

5 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

Jamie Lynn basically hasn't had any income besides sweet magnolias and those "concerts" that she did years ago. She's a housewife with a lifestyle her husband can't afford.

Bryan makes around 6k per month.. remember when they wrote about the small amounts not of child support he has to pay? It's ridiculously low for a guy his age. (And with a last name that got him more jobs than he deserved allegedly)

So yes they will be poor. Considering they are used to flying private and staying at luxury hotels.

JL husband comes from money, she was matchmade with him by friends of Lynne who are connected to the governor of Louisiana. He has multiple businesses in the six figures, his parents live on a million dollar estate themselves. Her children have always gone to private schools. She is not broke.

Guys I’m almost positive this is an annual roundup of expenses for the year 2012. 
I could be wrong but it makes no sense that this would be monthly. There would be no money left. Regardless, even covering a years time, the disparities and excessive spending are apparent and it’s gross. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Thomkat said:

Guys I’m almost positive this is an annual roundup of expenses for the year 2012. 
I could be wrong but it makes no sense that this would be monthly. There would be no money left. Regardless, even covering a years time, the disparities and excessive spending are apparent and it’s gross. 

It seems like it’s annual but If it’s a yearly expense report did they really only provide Britney with under $2,000 cash to spend the entire year? Like not counting her basic necessities, meals which if for the year is pretty low for her status, even her travel expenses are low for her status. Was that combined for her vacations and I wonder if they added their own personal travels to that bill too. 

• Like 1

Isn't it true that Jamie didn't report ALL earnings to the courts such as LLC's and intellectual property? I'm sure he found workarounds and ways to funnel money into areas that did not have to be reported. I also doubt that the Probate Court knew enough about the complicated financial ongoings of a worldwide superstar who generated hundreds of millions and dollars while having her rights deprived. I feel like the courts will plead ignorance because this is not their typical conservatee.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

The home was redecorated in 2018 or 19 and it was billed to the estate as maintenance of 90k. You can see in the stories from last year when Brit was with JL, there was a brand new kitchen with aa wine fridge the kids were putting their crocs in.

this makes me ******* furious because britney was denied to redo her kitchen cabinets by jamie.. I could literally beat the piss out of him with a baseball bat right now :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, AP4 said:

It seems like it’s annual but If it’s a yearly expense report did they really only provide Britney with under $2,000 cash to spend the entire year? Like not counting her basic necessities, meals which if for the year is pretty low for her status, even her travel expenses are low for her status. Was that combined for her vacations and I wonder if they added their own personal travels to that bill too. 

I know, so many questions. I assume that the “cash for conservatee” is specifically what was given to Britney to spend on things aside from necessities. And after what we’ve learned regarding her money and what she’s been allowed to spend, being told she can’t order sushi because she can’t afford it, being denied a pair of shoes, it doesn’t surprise me that it would be less then two grand. 

• Like 1
On 10/10/2021 at 5:15 AM, Prachi said:

Is this all monthly? I am so proud of Britney for standing up for herself and not performing for Domination these people have been using her as a bank and nothing else. Truly, no wonder why no one in the family has spoken out ever since. 

it says anually.... people need to read properly