Conservatorship documents from 2012. Family Support - $76,159.18 Cash to conservatee- $1,832.00

3 hours ago, One More Time said:

LMAO I think Jamie Lynn and Bryan are healthy enough to care about their children. And it's not like they will be poor or anything.

Jamie Lynn basically hasn't had any income besides sweet magnolias and those "concerts" that she did years ago. She's a housewife with a lifestyle her husband can't afford.

Bryan makes around 6k per month.. remember when they wrote about the small amounts not of child support he has to pay? It's ridiculously low for a guy his age. (And with a last name that got him more jobs than he deserved allegedly)

So yes they will be poor. Considering they are used to flying private and staying at luxury hotels.

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s absurd that they took out $1381 for pet care…I don’t care if your dog is made out of gold. I don’t believe for a second they spent that much money in pet care….Do they eat caviar???

It’s probably to pay the pet sitter/walker that couldn’t even make sure the dogs had proper food and water out. 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Lynne pays 3k for her telephone?????!!!! 

Is she calling to mars or sth?

This is insane. The only positive... Does that mean that house is still in Britney's name? Can she kick her Botox mom out?

This about the phone. How many phone lines does she have? I don’t understand how 3k a month can be charged for phone service at all. Is she providing service for the entire city of kentwood?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

The sad thing about this whole thing is if Britney had control of her money and wasn’t in this conservatorship, I believe she would be supporting her family in some ways. (Paying off mortgages, university, travel, etc) but this family clearly got too greedy and became evil. The court system in my opinion is equally responsible for allowing this to even happen. The state of California should be sued and she should be rewarded at least $100 million back that they unfortunately allowed to be embezzled from Britney. Allegedly. 

Getting the money is not always enough for some people, its the control and power that they like.

Remember Jamie saying I AM BRITNEY SPEARS?!

It doesnt seem like Jamie cares about the money at all, hes giving it all away to Lou and others, and he doesnt live a good life!

17 minutes ago, AP4 said:

This about the phone. How many phone lines does she have? I don’t understand how 3k a month can be charged for phone service at all. Is she providing service for the entire city of kentwood?

she could have a ton of people on her account? her whole family/team? that could be why its so high? idk.

9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I can’t see Britney selling Lynne’s house because of Jamie Lynn’s children and Bryan’s kids and the rest of the family as it’s definitely the family home. I can definitely see Britney signing it over to Lynn and leaving her with the burden of maintaining it with no income 

Serenity has definitely become known as the Spears family compound. Jamie Lynn is/used to be there A LOT even after she got married.

I assume that Serenity is still in Britney’s name but Jamie oversaw payments for upkeep while he was conservatorship of the estate. If anyone ever threatened to take the mansion away from Lynne it would have been Jamie, not Britney. I don’t see Britney putting her 66 year old mom out on the street despite how she may feel about Lynne now

8 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lynne did have to support herself between 2006-2008 when Britney had served her before. That's when she released that book etc, began selling skincare. Thing is, she was a teacher so shouldn't she have a decent 401k? 

The entire serenity home was redecorated in 2018 or 19, there were fees online for that a while ago but they've disappeared. 

I was thinking of this, too. As someone else mentioned, Lynne quit working as a teacher to focus on jumpstarting JL’s acting career. They were sure JL would be the next Britney. The earliest a teacher can retire in Louisiana is after 20 years of service, or if they reach a certain age & amount of years. But, Lynne didn’t have the years nor the age requirement at the time she stopped working. But she did have Britney: a wealthy, famous young daughter who was more than happy to take care of her mama.

Lynne’s been a “skincare consultant” for the MLM company Rodan  & Fields for over ten years. Like the other independent sales consultants hustling for a MLM, there is no job security in a MLM. No 401k, no pension, no healthcare coverage. Lynne (and the other MLMers) have to pay for that out of pocket themselves. For the married MLMers, they depend on their husband’s steady income that provides health insurance, dental, 401k, etc. Lynne has none of that.

I’ve wondered how is she paying her attorney? Lynne was at or near the top of the MLM pyramid around 2014-2015 when she qualified for the “free” white Lexus (look it up, there’s a catch so it’s not rly free, there are conditions.) As far as we know Lynne’s not one of the top R&F sales reps anymore. She makes a portion of $ from the women who she recruited to join her “team” aka downline but with the bad publicity she’s gotten they might have dropped Lynne or quit the side hustle all together.

She couldn’t attend their 2019 convention because she had to deal with the situation of her ex-husband having Britney locked away in a mental hospital for not complying to his stupid rules!!🙄Her income is limited. I don’t think she can afford to pay for the upkeep of Serenity on a mid-level MLM consultant’s unstable salary even with bonus checks from vip customers. She has no formal education in dermatology so none of them should call themselves consultants about anything. They’re 1099 independent contractors, not business owners & “boss babes”.

Lynne’s older and too accustomed to an effortless lifestyle. IMO Britney will continue to financially support her mom and pay for the upkeep of Serenity even if they never fully repair the damage Lynne has done to ruin their relationship.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Jamie Lynn basically hasn't had any income besides sweet magnolias and those "concerts" that she did years ago. She's a housewife with a lifestyle her husband can't afford.

Bryan makes around 6k per month.. remember when they wrote about the small amounts not of child support he has to pay? It's ridiculously low for a guy his age. (And with a last name that got him more jobs than he deserved allegedly)

So yes they will be poor. Considering they are used to flying private and staying at luxury hotels.

No problem for the children.

10 hours ago, Wishmaster said:

Does any single person in this family have an actual job right now?

I'm really curious what kind of job they have. Jaime, Lyne, JL, and Brian. Have they ever worked?curious GIF

Me too! I was just thinking about that when I saw that photo of Brian and his girlfriend going for coffee or whatever. What do they do all day? Do they have hobbies? Fix cars? Collect things? Garden? Read? Take online courses?

At least Brian got a degree. But they seemed to shove him aside after the conservatorship. All these men just milling around her, looking purposeful. Like that publicist hanging over her shoulder for the red carpet interviews. Why did he have to be in every shot? So he had a visual record to point to for his billing?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

she could have a ton of people on her account? her whole family/team? that could be why its so high? idk.

It’s listed as the expense in Louisiana though 🤷🏻‍♀️ If this is in fact a monthly expense listing which seems likely that’s a LOT of phone lines. I have a plan with 7 likes and its with everything and I still pay less than $300. Britney definitely shouldn’t be paying the bill for her entire team. Might just be part of how team con was hiding how they stole money from her?

*edit to add. Those expenses for Louisiana look to be yearly. So $250ish a month if she pays for all the phone lines isn’t bad.