Conservatorship documents from 2012. Family Support - $76,159.18 Cash to conservatee- $1,832.00

5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Yeah and this is only the direct payment. Remember that Jamie, alongside with other leeches got money from other sources too, like % from concert revenue, merch, sponsorship deals etc etc. They should investigate even more :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

And Jamie has sold a lot of real estate this year. He sold their original family home and some other property Britney bought in Louisiana in the early 00s. Yet he's living in an RV... 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I can’t see Britney selling Lynne’s house because of Jamie Lynn’s children and Bryan’s kids and the rest of the family as it’s definitely the family home. I can definitely see Britney signing it over to Lynn and leaving her with the burden of maintaining it with no income 

LMAO I think Jamie Lynn and Bryan are healthy enough to care about their children. And it's not like they will be poor or anything.

5 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

The sad thing about this whole thing is if Britney had control of her money and wasn’t in this conservatorship, I believe she would be supporting her family in some ways. (Paying off mortgages, university, travel, etc) but this family clearly got too greedy and became evil. The court system in my opinion is equally responsible for allowing this to even happen. The state of California should be sued and she should be rewarded at least $100 million back that they unfortunately allowed to be embezzled from Britney. Allegedly. 

Yes, you will always get families of this ilk unfortunately who think that you"owe" them if you do well for yourself, but the fact the state of California (allegedly) allowed this to happen is shameful. In my opinion it is essentially, legalized theft.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s absurd that they took out $1381 for pet care…I don’t care if your dog is made out of gold. I don’t believe for a second they spent that much money in pet care….Do they eat caviar???

If this is per month... it could very well be referring to dog walker, vet visits, grooming, pet clothes and toys, and of course food. If you have several dogs it can easily add up to that much money.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Sorry to burst our bubble... but doesnt "Travel- Personal" and "Personal Items" as well as "Meals & Entertainment" also count as money spent by Britney...?

But she has to ask her daddy for permission for all those things. That's why I'm confused that there's a separate "cash to the conservatee" line, I guess that's free spending money.

• Love 1