Conservatorship documents from 2012. Family Support - $76,159.18 Cash to conservatee- $1,832.00

I’m absolutely horrified, disgusted, angry, sick and heartbroken. If this is for a month can you imagine how much they have drained her bank account? What in the world! How does a court system allow this to happen???? No wonder they are staying so silent. Their lawyers probably advised them to because they know their tracks are linked to this. They may have been smart and thought of a plan but Rosengart will get to the bottom of it. Sickos!!!! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 3
  • Like 6
18 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

anyone can do an average calculation for a house in Louisiana a month?

The house isn't average, though, so there's no point in comparing it to some other random property. It's a mansion on acres of land. 

Not that it justifies the ****ery of these expenses and the conservatorship in general but it's a pointless comparison. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, rennen said:

Exactly. She built the mansion for her mother so of course she was paying for its upkeep afterwards. 

I do wonder if Britney threatened to stop paying for it when they had their falling out, but even then I struggle to see Britney making threats like that because of her nature. 

Her family are evil to the core and if I was in Britney's position I'd knock that mansion down. 

Knock it down and build her own serenity :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 5