The Intimate Britney Spears Collection Could Have Been SavageXFenty

Hear me out...

To my knowledge, there wasn't a celebrity lingerie line. The Intimate Britney Spears Collection could have been huge had she had a better team. I remember the reviews being positive and she also had diverse sizes for all women. 

Now Rihanma has her line and it is relatively popular.

Side note: now with what we know, do you think the line was truly her idea, or just a cash grab?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That collection was trash. And obviously not a Britneys idea.

Plus her team never had a proper way of promoting her. Actually they had no idea where to go with her inage during that Era.

Whilst Rihanna is creative genius along with her team. Idk about her lingerie. But her makeup/beauty products are a slay

• Like 3
3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Hear me out...

To my knowledge, there wasn't a celebrity lingerie line. The Intimate Britney Spears Collection could have been huge had she had a better team. I remember the reviews being positive and she also had diverse sizes for all women. 

Now Rihanma has her line and it is relatively popular.

Side note: now with what we know, do you think the line was truly her idea, or just a cash grab?

with her new, honest and decent team i believe they will be able to expand her brand and maybe turn int something like jessica simpson's or rihanna's

No. Rihanna’s brand is bigger because she support woman of color. I think that’s what make her make up line so big, so many color tone to flatter peoples skin that’s not white lol. I’d say Britney is doing pretty good flying under the radar back then so people aren’t as bored with her. 

What’s interesting is how she is gaining public attention organically with the whole conservatorship. People genuinely care for her, and if she ever want to comeback big, she could. She is prettier and happier than ever, had tons of creative ideas, she can be VERY BIG. She can revisit her perfume and lingerie line and make it big with her own vision. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I don’t think she cared enough about it. Remember when she went on Jimmy Kimmel to promote it but she wasn’t even wearing a bra? 😂😂

I had a deja vu with this comment :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: wasn't there a thread recently where you commented the same, because I came here remembering this comment in particular, then it wasn't there, but then it showed me the "show new replies" button, and there it was

Anyways, we don't really know how much it really was her idea. I'm of the idea that until Britney doesn't speak up and clarifies exactly what happened all these years, and specifies what she wanted and what she didn't want to do, we can't just assume that she didn't like or want anything from 2008 until now.

She's always liked lingerie, since the ITZ era, so it really isn't that farfetched to think she's into that stuff. Now, whether she designed the pieces herself or not, that's debatable, but then we have Tish saying she was designing the POM outfits herself, so again, it doesn't sound so unbelievable if she did have some input on it.

Because we also have to think from Team Con's perspective, who would've really come up with the idea that a lingerie line would be a smart business among Britney fans' demographics? I remember people saying back then that she should've released a line of jockstraps instead :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's like with her perfumes, for centuries people have been asking for "men perfumes" but no.

In fact, doesn't it make more sense that if Team Con wanted to make money out of this, they would've pushed harder to sell it?

I think it had the potential, but their biggest mistake was the way they sold it, like literally, where people could get it, I think it was only exclusive stores and online. They claimed it was for women of all sizes and whatever, but it wasn't that accessible to all people. They should've sold it at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. where literally people of all kinds could grab it.

Now those thousands of ads, instead they should've done a music video using the songs from Britney Jean, which was the current album, like Hold on Tight was perfect for it, they could've done Perfume (Dreaming Mix), and even Don't Cry or Alien. Or even old songs like Breathe on Me, Touch of My Hand, Don't Hang Up, etc.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I had a deja vu with this comment :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: wasn't there a thread recently where you commented the same, because I came here remembering this comment in particular, then it wasn't there, but then it showed me the "show new replies" button, and there it was

Anyways, we don't really know how much it really was her idea. I'm of the idea that until Britney doesn't speak up and clarifies exactly what happened all these years, and specifies what she wanted and what she didn't want to do, we can't just assume that she didn't like or want anything from 2008 until now.

She's always liked lingerie, since the ITZ era, so it really isn't that farfetched to think she's into that stuff. Now, whether she designed the pieces herself or not, that's debatable, but then we have Tish saying she was designing the POM outfits herself, so again, it doesn't sound so unbelievable if she did have some input on it.

Because we also have to think from Team Con's perspective, who would've really come up with the idea that a lingerie line would be a smart business among Britney fans' demographics? I remember people saying back then that she should've released a line of jockstraps instead :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's like with her perfumes, for centuries people have been asking for "men perfumes" but no.

In fact, doesn't it make more sense that if Team Con wanted to make money out of this, they would've pushed harder to sell it?

I think it had the potential, but their biggest mistake was the way they sold it, like literally, where people could get it, I think it was only exclusive stores and online. They claimed it was for women of all sizes and whatever, but it wasn't that accessible to all people. They should've sold it at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. where literally people of all kinds could grab it.

Now those thousands of ads, instead they should've done a music video using the songs from Britney Jean, which was the current album, like Hold on Tight was perfect for it, they could've done Perfume (Dreaming Mix), and even Don't Cry or Alien. Or even old songs like Breathe on Me, Touch of My Hand, Don't Hang Up, etc.

Lol I can’t remember if I commented that before but that and the interview with the tall guy is the first thing I think of when someone mentions The Intimate Collection or whatever it was called 😂

• Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...