Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

The most concerning aspect of all of this is that Britney's sons have been influenced by this man and his ilk for some 15 years already.

K-Fed and his side of the family, being the boys' main guardians, have had the most influence on them out of anyone.

Britney will now need to step into the picture ASAP... otherwise it may be too late to turn them around.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
11 hours ago, Applejack said:

Well, it's legal, so no one is taking the kids away from them. Alcoholic beverages are also legal and damage you more than pot. I don't get y'all. Remember this is the kids' family too. Y'all preach respect for the kids so I think it's wise to always know which angle to attack, because yes Kevin deserves some words, but y'all coming from the wrong angle.

I just told you I wasnt attacking Kevin yet you keep saying I am..?

Yes pot is legal, but that doesnt mean it cant lead to bad outcomes that can get you in trouble with the law. Just like how alcohol is legal, but you could get arrested for driving drunk or public intoxication. Like with alcohol, if it becomes a proble, or potentially puts your children in harms way, it may become an issue with the law.

Having freedom comes with responsibility, you cant just say who cares its legal I can do whatever I want! Many legal things could end you up in jail.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I just told you I wasnt attacking Kevin yet you keep saying I am..?

Yes pot is legal, but that doesnt mean it cant lead to bad outcomes that can get you in trouble with the law. Just like how alcohol is legal, but you could get arrested for driving drunk or public intoxication. Like with alcohol, if it becomes a proble, or potentially puts your children in harms way, it may become an issue with the law.

Having freedom comes with responsibility, you cant just say who cares its legal I can do whatever I want! Many legal things could end you up in jail.

Parents also can’t be drinking too much while being with their kids. Pot is even worse because the kids will inhale it and get it into their system..! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2