Britney truly looked like her late grandmother

I was just checking out how similar Britney's face is to her grandmothers...

It's not the best photoshop but the eyes, nose, and jaw were LITERALLY IDENTICALLY positioned... the mouth I couldn't say because one wasn't smiling...

It was very odd to see how identical so many of their features are, this image doesn't do it justice at all...

What do you think, do you think they look strikingly similar?

britneygrandma.jpg

Oh my goodness, she looks SO much like Jayden. And I’ve always thought Jayden looks like a mini-Britney, so there you go. 

I feel so sad for Britney’s grandma. She looks like a sweet lady who had to go through some very trying times (just like her granddaughter). I feel bad for Britney’s dad too. I’m sure he received zero mental health support either after the death of his mother and probable abuse by his father. But with all that, you can’t perpetuate the cycle and get off scot free. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Youngheart123 said:

Oh my goodness, she looks SO much like Jayden. And I’ve always thought Jayden looks like a mini-Britney, so there you go. 

I feel so sad for Britney’s grandma. She looks like a sweet lady who had to go through some very trying times (just like her granddaughter). I feel bad for Britney’s dad too. I’m sure he received zero mental health support either after the death of his mother and probable abuse by his father. But with all that, you can’t perpetuate the cycle and get off scot free. 

yep I believe leigh anne's story about the abuse. I believe britney's father and uncles turned out the way they did bc of the abuse from june

• Love 1
On 10/10/2021 at 9:50 AM, blissfuloutsider said:

They do say things skip a generation, but I feel that things triggered britney to a messed up place, which any one of us can go through!! He took advantage and abused her. Also probably used his mother's issues and said this is genetic.. The mother died at 31/32 years old, what did she die from it has to suicide or **** overdose? What was the cause.. Everyone was saying suicide? 

Supposed suicide... but most people actually believe she was ******** by her husband...

• Like 1