Britney truly looked like her late grandmother

Its the eyes that i see similarities to britney.... 

The dark side of this family is really something else... its creepy.

Her late grandmother was too young to die. Thats really sad.

I commend britneys inner strength and faith to get through everything she had gone through.... she could have taken her life from that toxic situation with all the depression, anxiety and problems but she chose to stay and live. May our dear Lord bless this woman and protect her from the monsters of the world. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 3

They do say things skip a generation, but I feel that things triggered britney to a messed up place, which any one of us can go through!! He took advantage and abused her. Also probably used his mother's issues and said this is genetic.. The mother died at 31/32 years old, what did she die from it has to suicide or **** overdose? What was the cause.. Everyone was saying suicide? 

3 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Its the eyes that i see similarities to britney.... 

The dark side of this family is really something else... its creepy.

Her late grandmother was too young to die. Thats really sad.

I commend britneys inner strength and faith to get through everything she had gone through.... she could have taken her life from that toxic situation with all the depression, anxiety and problems but she chose to stay and live. May our dear Lord bless this woman and protect her from the monsters of the world. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

ahmen

8 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m glad someone else said it I don’t see whatsoever :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I think this is normal. Different people see differently. There has been a lot of times when I look at someone and say oh they look like this celebrity for example and then people around me don’t see it. The other way around happens as well. I think people see and comprehend faces in different ways that’s why sometimes some see resemblance others don’t 

• Love 2
  • Like 1