Adele: “Of course I support #freebritney! I love Britney! I met her a COUPLE of times! I adore her. Really happy for her ❤️

4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

She only answers this when she is promoting herself. ok. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

And if she ignored the question, then it would be ‘Adele does not support Britney, she avoids direct question about her’.

I am not Adele’s fan or anything, I know three songs, but these people cannot win with some of you. I know you mean well, and yes they should have been open and loud and supportive long time ago, but let’s have some faith in people and be happy as more big people are speaking about it ☹️

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I was the one who asked her this question. Surreal having her reply to a question of mine about Britney :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I was jokingly going to ask “Which one of you asked this question” 😅 Now I know! Well done, super happy for you 🥰

• Love 1
  • Like 1