Adele: “Of course I support #freebritney! I love Britney! I met her a COUPLE of times! I adore her. Really happy for her ❤️

11 hours ago, Prachi said:

I love Adele and her relatability, but I mean if you ask anyone this question what you expect them to say like #NotFreeBritney? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Though, she's has gone to her circus tour and do like her I feel but just saying, like no one gonna say not free Britney.

There are actually many ways to not say Free Britney. Ask Juno Lou (and 90% of the celebs) :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
On 10/9/2021 at 2:57 PM, Ah123 said:

And if she ignored the question, then it would be ‘Adele does not support Britney, she avoids direct question about her’.

I am not Adele’s fan or anything, I know three songs, but these people cannot win with some of you. I know you mean well, and yes they should have been open and loud and supportive long time ago, but let’s have some faith in people and be happy as more big people are speaking about it ☹️

She shouldn't have to answer such a question... ?

All she would have had to do was tweet it and no-one would ask her again?