Little Mix unfollow Jesy Nelson a day after her debut solo single drops

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She unfollowed first so we can't really say the other girls are being shady.

I guess it's just their official way of saying it's over.

I'm pretty sure they wish her well though if not time will tell.

Leigh-Anne has been liking negative videos about Jesy :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

This is Geri Halliwell vs. The Spice girls all over again. 

.Watch the next album will have Jesy painted as a racist, a woman who cant keep a good man (they will talk about how Chris was the best thing, but she felt bored cos she was being treated like a queen), you know it's going to happen. 

MNEK will make sure to write some scathing lyrics. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Leigh-Anne has been liking negative videos about Jesy :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:that bich, I can't believe it.

All i know is this just proves that Jesy is doing something right. I KNEW I STANNED THE RIGHT ONE.

Off to stream jealousy jealousy for the triggered little mixes.

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:that bich, I can't believe it.

All i know is this just proves that Jesy is doing something right. I KNEW I STANNED THE RIGHT ONE.

Off to stream jealousy jealousy for the triggered little mixes.

Oh it gets worst. I think it's her sister, but whoever is her personal manager, saraih pinnock actually shared clips of Leigh Anne's doc and had basically leigh anne speaking about being black and the cultural appropriation and Jesy images all showing. How she went white to black. 

It's an all out war. 

Now the cut you out being about Jesy makes sense @Slayer I told you. They were gonna diss her and say without us you're nothing. 

This all seems really petty and unnecessary. 

I hate when there's all this talk of girls empowering girls and then you have... well, this nonsense from girls who talk about girls empowering girls. 

If something happened behind closed doors, keep it behind closed doors. Liking negative videos etc., knowing how Jesy has struggled with her mental health previously, is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I think they were disappointed after Leigh Anne spoke about how affected she was by white people using black culture to benefit themselves. I don’t believe in cultural appropriation at all I think it’s a silly concept born out of anger and just another way to divide. 

However, I can’t speak for a woman of color like Leigh Anne and assume her experiences, maybe she felt betrayed by her friend after seeing the Boyz video? She was looked over and ignored by some fans and she always put it down to her ethnicity. Imagine making a documentary about that and explaining it in detail then watching your friend go and literally do everything you just professed to be deeply hurtful. I can see why this played out like it did.

It’s a shame because I’d assume Leigh would know Jesy well enough to know that her intentions weren’t malicious at all

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

I hate when there's all this talk of girls empowering girls and then you have... well, this nonsense from girls who talk about girls empowering girls. 

If something happened behind closed doors, keep it behind closed doors. Liking negative videos etc., knowing how Jessy has struggled with her mental health previously, is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

Leigh Anne has struggled too with racism and talked about people adopting typically black aesthetics to benefit from them, only to watch Jesy drop that video. I think they’re all valid in their reactions.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I think they were disappointed after Leigh Anne spoke about how affected she was by white people using black culture to benefit themselves. I don’t believe in cultural appropriation at all I think it’s a silly concept born out of anger and just another way to divide. 

However, I can’t speak for a woman of color like Leigh Anne and assume her experiences, maybe she felt betrayed by her friend after seeing the Boyz video? She was looked over and ignored by some fans and she always put it down to her ethnicity. Imagine making a documentary about that and explaining it in detail then watching your “friend” go and literally do everything you just professed to be deeply hurtful. I can see why this played out like it did.

I get what you're trying to say but Leigh-Anne is engaged to a colourist (a man who said he'd never got out with black women) and a man who makes homophobic comments. Funny how Leigh-Anne has a problem now after 10 years and was liking all of Jesy's posts where she is allegedly 'black fishing'. Also funny that its an issue with Jesy when Leigh-Anne's best friend and business partner Hannah is overly tanned and could quite easily be called out for black fishing. Pretty hypocritical to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, rennen said:

If something happened behind closed doors, keep it behind closed doors. Liking negative videos etc., knowing how Jessy has struggled with her mental health previously, is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

This, as a Little Mix stan for 10 years this is really shocking.

Little Mix have always had their brand as being about friendship, girl power, empowering women and uplifting others but they did this and Leigh-Anne is liking negative comments. It feels like Leigh-Anne is trying to encourage people to hate on Jesy on social media, despite knowing that sort of thing led to Jesy trying to end her life. So disappointed.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This, as a Little Mix stan for 10 years this is really shocking.

Little Mix have always had their brand as being about friendship, girl power, empowering women and uplifting others but they did this and Leigh-Anne is like negative comments. It feels like Leigh-Anne is trying to encourage people to hate on Jesy on social media, despite knowing that sort of thing led to Jesy trying to end her life. So disappointed.

As a person who went thru this twice even when social media wasn't a thing. 

The media is gonna milk this out, like they did after Geri left the Spice girls.  

One corner just like Geri, she's supporting them. 

But just like the Spice girls, little mix is villianizing her every step they can..

And now with stan armys and the media. 

This time it could end up badly .

The internet gave us a voice, but also in a way for us to silence someone. This can't turn out good and add producers of little mix like MNEK taking sides and saying racist things about Jesy or white people who love black Music and black culture. 

This is messy. I don't know but I see people like you @Slayer just leaving the girls and basically saying I'm a Jesy fan. 

Cos its clear the sisterhood is dead and they won't stop at nothing til Jesy is villainized. 

With social media being the best tool to do that. Someone on Jesy team should let her know, her former sisters are definitely up to no good. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block