Britney Spears wants to make this clear

12 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Nothing goes till she says so

This song should not only be on the album but a single! The same with Am I Sinner and She Will Never Be Me instead of the junk we got as singles.:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: (I'm not talking about Overprotected and Slave, of course!) But at least she made some of the best music videos of her career at that time.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This song should not only be on the album but a single! The same with Am I Sinner and She Will Never Be Me instead of the junk we got as singles.:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: (I'm not talking about Overprotected and Slave, of course!) But at least she made some of the best music videos of her career at that time.

I agree but it seems like Jive wanted to keep her sound in what they thought the public thought Britney sound and message was.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

YESSSS I almost forgot about those songs, since I switched to Spotify only and they aren’t there 😩

• Like 1
8 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Jive treated Britnet as poorly as everyone else.

Britney said in an interview back in the day how the second album fell in her lap.

First album: 1999

Second: 2000

Third: 2001

It is no wonder she was exhausted.

Britney had to fight them to have Toxic released as the second single.

Fell in her lap how?