Britney is reportedly writing new music: the songs she has been writing are dark and comparable to 'Blackout'

If she decided to release new music - it’s gonna be out of this world because it comes from her heart. She managed to release Glory under the cship. Now with the cship (soon to be) gone, couldn’t imagine how incredible it would be.

and we know she has always loved making music and performing. it’s just that she couldn’t go her directions with team con, thus the scrapped MM, Perfume, Glory cover. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Here's the thing. Do I believe this insider? No, probably not. Has Britney been writing her songs? I definitely believe she has been writing during this whole time. She's a performer after all. Are they dark? Most definitely. I do believe (the feeling in my gut) she will release something within the next year especially with the conservatorship ending. Promotion/Tour? Hell no! She will focus on marriage/baby, yes! She'll make her return to music within a couple years.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

As much as I love my Pop Princess mega performer Britney, the amount of anger and passion she briefly displays in her IG posts make me want her to release an angsty " Alanis Morissette- Jagged Little Pill" type album. Where her lyrics are her truth and just raw vocals. I wouldn't even mind if she didn't tour, but I miss the passion Britney gave in her music.

I would LOVE this.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Well, she' s an artists why would she ever stop writing in the first place? This is a Hollywood life article I don't know what to think on this at all, sooner or later Britney will definitely address the things we all would like to know but I am sure sooner or later Britney will return to music. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

As much as I love my Pop Princess mega performer Britney, the amount of anger and passion she briefly displays in her IG posts make me want her to release an angsty " Alanis Morissette- Jagged Little Pill" type album. Where her lyrics are her truth and just raw vocals. I wouldn't even mind if she didn't tour, but I miss the passion Britney gave in her music.

I need this.

Also, between this, the Page Six article about Britney being unhappy that people (@Larry) are saying she's retiring, and her metaphoric ig post ending saying she'll leave to the imagination what she'll do when she crosses over... feels like there's an interest in putting out retirement rumours.

• Love 1