New trailer for upcoming Michael Jackson documentary "Trial By Media :The Michael Jackson Story"

Gman123

Another Documentary about Michael Jackson  currently in production which will be a investigation into the media's perception of Michael Jackson over the years  

The director  has said on his updates on his Go Fund Me page,  " I believe this documentary will be the 'Free Britney' of Michael Jackson ,the documentary  which will open the door for our society at large to be more understanding of this story. My aim is to take the general viewer from the house of 'Michael Jackson ' they have been taken to over the years, and  open the door to show them how they got there."

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

The documentary will feature interviews such as journalist John Ziegler , Michaels nephew, Taj Jackson and many more

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Skip
Ads by

Skip
Ads by

Skip
Ads

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block