Meet Porsha: Sam got Britney a new dog!

29 minutes ago, The Finn said:

And for those who think the two dogs have the same name: the older one (without black spots on its feet and with clipped ears) was apparently called Porsche whereas the new puppy (with black spots on its feet and unclipped ears) is named Porsha.

My guess is Porsche is the puppy’s mama and belongs to someone close to Sam.

No,It's the same name ... it puts it in story.

4 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

No,It's the same name ... it puts it in story.

In the year old story he wrote the dog’s name is Porsche (like the car) and in his IG he writes the puppy’s name is Porsha.

Just like Brittany and Britney are two different names, Porsche and Porsha are two different names.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, The Finn said:

In the year old story he wrote the dog’s name is Porsche (like the car) and in his IG he writes the puppy’s name is Porsha.

Just like Brittany and Britney are two different names, Porsche and Porsha are two different names.

he didn’t write it himself IN THE STORY, but it was the automatic voice recognition in his story that spelled it like that.. 

there’s literally an actual IG post where he spells it exactly like he does now, I have a picture, but I don’t know how to post it here…. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mmseventy said:

Did the people who saved them post them anywhere? I want to see these posts with the apparently same named dog.

Even if this is old, I don’t really see a nefarious reason behind it… like if he wanted to look like a nice guy by giving her a dog, he could’ve posted that a year ago when he originally gave it to her. It would be odd to pretend it’s current if that’s what he’s doing, but I’ve convinced myself both of their IGs exist in a separate timeline than ours bc it’s the only way I won’t go crazy from the inconsistencies :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

well, he is likely posting it now to make it look like everything‘s fine britney is doing all right and also to put himself in a nice light because everybody loves puppies & I have a screenshot but I don’t know how to post it here because it does not have a URL

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Let it go sis. You wish you were Britney with a fine a-s-s fiancé in his 20s who loves you. Britney could have all the 20 year Olds if she wanted. She da baddest. If this was shade you didn't try sis :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I don’t wish I was Britney with some clout-chasing guy that is just trying to take advantage of me yet again and is posing to be my boyfriend when in fact he is a paid handler — like everything about this dude screams red flag, how does nobody see this????

• Like 1
1 minute ago, strongertomorrow said:

I don’t wish I was Britney with some clout-chasing guy that is just trying to take advantage of me yet again and is posing to be my boyfriend when in fact he is a paid handler — like everything about this dude screams red flag, how does nobody see this????

You wouldn't be saying this if Britney wasn't almost 40 

16 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

it is, he even spells it the same way, I have pictures/screenshots of Oct 2020 post

Try  Imgbb.com or Imgur.com

even if the dog would have exactly the same name, it is a different dog with black spots on its feet and with unclipped ears. 

That older dog was seen on one day and he never claimed it was his dog. 

Sam’s two sisters congratulated Sam and Britney on the puppy post and he just posted another IG-story about the puppy.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Very cute ❤️

I do hope it’s a shelter dog. I hate when people support breeding by buying purebreds when so many thousands of perfectly nice cats and dogs get killed at shelters every year because of space shortages. 

#adoptdontshop

*Many people never step into an animal shelter. Many animals never step out* 

Adopt Best Friends GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Do not run over cats with Telsa :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1