Meet Porsha: Sam got Britney a new dog!

18 minutes ago, s&m said:

You guys are sick :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

.WHY we´re sick?! Just go through his Instagram and you will see it. Discourage yourself with us! I´m sick because I´m telling the truth?! Maybe Sam has two dogs with the same name. Then I´m taking it back! But he already posted videos and pictures with his dog!

In one, the dog sits on the driver's side and Sam tells him to make room and jokes he doesn't have a license yet. In the other he romes around with him on the beach and asks what we mean who is faster.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, rennen said:

Are you talking about this post on his Instagram?

The dogwalker hashtag suggests it wasn't his and correct me if I'm wrong I don't recall ever seeing this dog again either on his posts or stories. 

There were many but he posted them on his stories so of cause they are gone.And the dog had the same name.Some fans saved them.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney is an athlete and has always adapted to her men. So not so unusual that she posts many sport videos.Her fiancé is a fitness trainer.

But something very worse came to my mind today:

There are documents that Sam is her chef and got 100,000 dollars for it.Some fans think  it is not real and the dokument is fake.Ok.But Britney and Sam have both often posted that Sam is her chef...And there are some videos that he cooked for her.Some fans think Sam got the 100,000 dollars and shared it with Britney.Because Brit gets so little.  So they both fooled her team.Others said Britney told her team she needed a cook so there was a reason Sam was allowed to stay with her.

BUT: And I came up with it when I thought about how obsessed her family and her team is with her weight and that she is not allowed to eat everything. What if her team/family hired Sam to control what she eats? That she does a lot of sports?I mean as her cook he determines it? I hope I'm wrong.that would be so scary!

Yes it would. It is such a fantasy reach that Sam would have “shared” 100 000 with her just to be kind all of this time. Talk about a conspiracy theory because it is based on wishful thinking only. Nobody can prove anything, especially not Maxi. When that former n’Sync guy went out and assured everyone that Britney was “alright and we should trust the court”, he turned out to be wrong. Even though his source was Britney’s own sister. Why would a boyfriend be more trustworthy than a sister? 
Besides, the argument I am getting now all of the time when writing that I think Sam is giving deceitful vibes, is just that argument. “Trust the court”. Aka “she has a lawyer now”. As if that solved everything. Rosengart doesn’t exactly live with Britney and see what happens with his own eyes, and he didn’t sign up to be her guardian all-seeing angel, he signed up for firstly get Jamie out and then try to collect evidence for various crimes done by the responsible for the conservatorship, eventually to end it. But he hasn’t signed up to be her personal life guard. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yes it would. It is such a fantasy reach that Sam would have “shared” 100 000 with her just to be kind all of this time. Talk about a conspiracy theory because it is based on wishful thinking only. Nobody can prove anything, especially not Maxi. When that former n’Sync guy went out and assured everyone that Britney was “alright and we should trust the court”, he turned out to be wrong. Even though his source was Britney’s own sister. Why would a boyfriend be more trustworthy than a sister? 
Besides, the argument I am getting now all of the time when writing that I think Sam is giving deceitful vibes, is just that argument. “Trust the court”. Aka “she has a lawyer now”. As if that solved everything. Rosengart doesn’t exactly live with Britney and see what happens with his own eyes, and he didn’t sign up to be her guardian all-seeing angel, he signed up for firstly get Jamie out and then try to collect evidence for various crimes done by the responsible for the conservatorship, eventually to end it. But he hasn’t signed up to be her personal life guard. 

That's how I see it. Rosengart can't do everything at once! Of course he will help Brit to get everything back but that is only possible bit by bit. First of all, Jamie is out. Now see what happened to her money. Then probably take action against Kevin and Kaplan. Rosengart has more important things to do than take care of her Instagram or whether she is allowed to drink coffee.

And despite Rosengart, there was the incident in her house where the police were called but her security team did not let them get to Britney. And her dogs were taken away anyway.

19 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

One question: Why is Brit still so shielded? Maxi could have given the poster to Britney right away ?! He's Sam's best friend after all! And best friends are like siblings and family members!A fan likes to sing Britney songs (she has talent!) And she asked Maxi if he could show Britney her videos and he said he is not that close to her!

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

There were many but he posted them on his stories so of cause they are gone.And the dog had the same name.Some fans saved them.

Did the people who saved them post them anywhere? I want to see these posts with the apparently same named dog.

Even if this is old, I don’t really see a nefarious reason behind it… like if he wanted to look like a nice guy by giving her a dog, he could’ve posted that a year ago when he originally gave it to her. It would be odd to pretend it’s current if that’s what he’s doing, but I’ve convinced myself both of their IGs exist in a separate timeline than ours bc it’s the only way I won’t go crazy from the inconsistencies :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

11 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

“.. to protect you from any MF with bad intentions” as he puts the most disingenuous smile 

Let it go sis. You wish you were Britney with a fine a-s-s fiancé in his 20s who loves you. Britney could have all the 20 year Olds if she wanted. She da baddest. If this was shade you didn't try sis :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Did the people who saved them post them anywhere? I want to see these posts with the apparently same named dog.

Even if this is old, I don’t really see a nefarious reason behind it… like if he wanted to look like a nice guy by giving her a dog, he could’ve posted that a year ago when he originally gave it to her. It would be odd to pretend it’s current if that’s what he’s doing, but I’ve convinced myself both of their IGs exist in a separate timeline than ours bc it’s the only way I won’t go crazy from the inconsistencies :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

It is a different dog with different kind of ears and markings. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I haven’t seen a post where he names the grown up dog he hang out - until I see one, it’s just a rumor.

I’m willing to bet, though, that because he hang out with the other dog, he chose to get Britney a dog from the same breed. Who knows, maybe the older dog was this puppy’s mama or papa. 

• Like 2

And for those who think the two dogs have the same name: the older one (without black spots on its feet and with clipped ears) was apparently called Porsche whereas the new puppy (with black spots on its feet and unclipped ears) is named Porsha.

My guess is Porsche is the puppy’s mama and belongs to someone close to Sam.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Very cute ❤️

I do hope it’s a shelter dog. I hate when people support breeding by buying purebreds when so many thousands of perfectly nice cats and dogs get killed at shelters every year because of space shortages. 

#adoptdontshop

*Many people never step into an animal shelter. Many animals never step out* 

Adopt Best Friends GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

There is nothing bad with buying a dog from a reputable breeder, especially when you want to get a dog with certain qualifications or purpose. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1