Meet Porsha: Sam got Britney a new dog!

18 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sorry, this is old. Exactly one year ago he posted about his dog. The dog was already big.Dogs do not grow back and became puppy again.!Just check it out!

Sam, what's the point?:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

But if you have two dogs with the same name and looked the same, then sorry!

Ffs. I am done trusting him. I had a short period of believing he is just an innocent, Nice Guy, but even though Jamie is out we still have “sources” telling the media stuff on her behalf. Or not even that, not even “I am Britney’s PR and this is her statement”, but more likely “I heard this is what she thinks”. Did he train it to guard her, to keep her friends away or even control her?!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sorry, this is old. Exactly one year ago he posted about his dog. The dog was already big.Dogs do not grow back and became puppy again.!Just check it out!

Are you talking about this post on his Instagram?

The dogwalker hashtag suggests it wasn't his and correct me if I'm wrong I don't recall ever seeing this dog again either on his posts or stories. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It’s not the same dog 😑  

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Ffs. I am done trusting him. I had a short period of believing he is just an innocent, Nice Guy, but even though Jamie is out we still have “sources” telling the media stuff on her behalf. Or not even that, not even “I am Britney’s PR and this is her statement”, but more likely “I heard this is what she thinks”. Did he train it to guard her, to keep her friends away or even control her?!

??? 

40 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Britney is an athlete and has always adapted to her men. So not so unusual that she posts many sport videos.Her fiancé is a fitness trainer.

But something very worse came to my mind today:

There are documents that Sam is her chef and got 100,000 dollars for it.Some fans think  it is not real and the dokument is fake.Ok.But Britney and Sam have both often posted that Sam is her chef...And there are some videos that he cooked for her.Some fans think Sam got the 100,000 dollars and shared it with Britney.Because Brit gets so little.  So they both fooled her team.Others said Britney told her team she needed a cook so there was a reason Sam was allowed to stay with her.

BUT: And I came up with it when I thought about how obsessed her family and her team is with her weight and that she is not allowed to eat everything. What if her team/family hired Sam to control what she eats? That she does a lot of sports?I mean as her cook he determines it? I hope I'm wrong.that would be so scary!

• Love 3
  • Haha 2