Britney's attorney Mathew Rosengart plans on deposing Jamie Spears and Robin Greenhill

34 minutes ago, Hector Escobar said:

EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears 'will order dad Jamie to be deposed' over claims he mismanaged her finances and spied on her by planting a listening device under her bed - after he was removed as her conservator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10073523/Britney-Spears-order-dad-Jamie-security-manager-deposed.html

I hope this is true!!! Does the Daily Mail have credible connections to B? We need to get the Eat, Pray, Britney ladies on the horn! 

I ask because they misspelled "Matthew" in the article--seems like a dopey mistake.  I hope its not a dopey source.

11 minutes ago, dran said:

So i have a question.... so when they ultimately figure out that Jamie stole all her money, how does he pay it all back? LOL

My understanding of it is that he had to post a large bond of about $50 million when he became conservator, which will pay out to Britney's estate if Jamie is caught having miss-appropriating her funds. The bond company will then go after Jamie for the funds, so essentially yes he will have to pay, he will go bankrupt and the bond company will make a loss. I think this is right, correct me if not.   

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

My understanding of it is that he had to post a large bond of about $50 million when he became conservator, which will pay out to Britney's estate if Jamie is caught having miss-appropriating her funds. The bond company will then go after Jamie for the funds, so essentially yes he will have to pay, he will go bankrupt and the bond company will make a loss. I think this is right, correct me if not.   

I would think so but I don’t think that he stole the whole money, he probably split it into a lot of companies so he wouldn’t have to report it to the court. It’s going to be complicated. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dran said:

So i have a question.... so when they ultimately figure out that Jamie stole all her money, how does he pay it all back? LOL

Lol this is America when you get sued you get ******* SUED no matter if you are broke or richhh, they will garnish everything he has, every asset, he has money it’s about to be all gone and he will have to continue pay her the Pennys he has forever cus can’t land a job in prison 

• Love 2