Britney's attorney Mathew Rosengart plans on deposing Jamie Spears and Robin Greenhill

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Jamie's lawyer told the Times all actions were 'well within the parameters of the authority conferred upon him by the court.'

someone will have to respond for this anyway, whether is Jamie, his team, the lawyers or the court for allowing it (preferably all of them) 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

28 minutes ago, Prachi said:

placing a listening device under her bed,'

Wait... isn't this new? We knew they placed them in her room but I didn't think we knew where specifically. Does this mean that guy Rosengart got to sweep Britney's house found some stuff. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Wait... isn't this new? We knew they placed them in her room but I didn't think we knew where specifically. Does this mean that guy Rosengart got to sweep Britney's house found some stuff. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Rosengart had already made a statement about it being under her bed after the last hearing

• Like 1