Max Martin became the #1 producer with the most number-one singles on the Billboard HOT 100

@gapeach704 stop being ignorant and oblivious to the facts, you clown. OP literally said that Max had the #1 song of the country at the time of this thread and in no way shape or form is ‘Blinding Lights’ forgettable when it literally broke the record for most weeks spent on the Billboard Hot 100. It currently has over 1 billion streams on YouTube alone and is the fastest song to reach 2 billion streams on Spotify, despite being out for less than 2 years but congrats for confirming to all of us that you in fact live under a rock. “iT’s FoRgEtTaBlE”. PLEASE. It’s literally one of the biggest songs of all time and an acclaimed classic with phenomenal reoccurring streams that an artist could only dream. Congrats for making yourself look like the biggest clown of the moment and getting dragged to filth. 🤡🤡🤡

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

@gapeach704 stop being ignorant and oblivious to the facts, you clown. OP literally said that Max had the #1 song of the country at the time of this thread and in no way shape or form is ‘Blinding Lights’ forgettable when it literally broke the record for most weeks spent on the Billboard Hot 100. It currently has over 1 billion streams on YouTube alone and is the fastest song to reach 2 billion streams on Spotify, despite being out for less than 2 years but congrats for confirming to all of us that you in fact live under a rock. “iT’s FoRgEtTaBlE”. PLEASE. It’s literally one of the biggest songs of all time and an acclaimed classic with phenomenal reoccurring streams that an artist could only dream. Congrats for making yourself look like the biggest clown of the moment and getting dragged to filth. 🤡🤡🤡

Did you literally call me ignorant for sharing my opinion about a song? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: Just because it is the longest running top 10 hit doesn't make it any less forgettable in my opinion. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Did you personally write "Blinding Lights"? I mean, "Butter" by BTS was a huge hit and stayed #1 for weeks and that song is forgettable....so, I mean charts = farts. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Such a strong response to someone's opinion about a song. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  But then again, the last thing I would expect for a Jessica Simpson stan to have is taste. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I've never been rude to you, so your comment above is distasteful and tacky.  Leave me alone, thanks. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

14 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Did you literally call me ignorant for sharing my opinion about a song? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: Just because it is the longest running top 10 hit doesn't make it any less forgettable in my opinion. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Did you personally write "Blinding Lights"?  Such a strong response to someone's opinion about a song. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  But then again, the last thing I would expect for a Jessica Simpson stan to have is taste. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I've never been rude to you, so your comment above is distasteful and tacky.  Leave me alone, thanks. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Next time just sit there and eat. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: your. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: food. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: r@+. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: LEARN FROM THIS MISTAKE. An opinion is when one says they don’t like a song (for example) and you are justified to think so but do not steer away from the fact that it is in fact REMEMBERED and already a modern-day pop classic but typical of your kind to turn this conversation towards Jessica Simpson when she has nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Now take your clown ‘opinion’ and shove it up your ***. 

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Next time just sit there and eat. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: your. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: food. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: r@+. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: LEARN FROM THIS MISTAKE. An opinion is when one says they don’t like a song (for example) and you are justified to think so but do not steer away from the fact that it is already a modern-day pop classic which is in fact, remembered but classic of your kind to deter this conversation towards Jessica Simpson when she has nothing to do with this.  Now take your clown ‘opinion’ and shove it up your ***.

So, let me get this right.  I called "Blinding Lights" forgettable, and you're doing all of this? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: My goodness, what would you do if I called "Positions" the song by Ariana forgettable? That song was #1 for weeks and is....very forgettable :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Why is me saying my OPINION an issue? Hell, even "Hold It Against Me" is forgettable and I am a Britney Stan.  Charts = Farts.  Let me know when Jessica Simpson is back on the charts though. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Now, please leave me alone until you can show me any memorable Jessica Simpson songs, or show me where she is on the charts :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: My opinion isn't changing.

18 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

So, let me get this right.  I called "Blinding Lights" forgettable, and you're doing all of this? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: My goodness, what would you do if I called "Positions" the song by Ariana forgettable? That song was #1 for weeks and is....very forgettable :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Why is me saying my OPINION an issue? Hell, even "Hold It Against Me" is forgettable and I am a Britney Stan.  Charts = Farts.  Let me know when Jessica Simpson is back on the charts though. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Now, please let me alone until you can show me any memorable Jessica Simpson songs, or show me where she is on the charts :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Your argument is yet again weak. #1 songs /= longevity. Reoccurring streams and views = longevity. Not even sure why I’m giving you the time and day when you clearly are having issues putting 1+1 together. Again, stop steering the conversation towards another topic or someone else when it is completely irrelevant to what we’re discussing. We’re arguing about your logic as to why you think a song which has almost 4 billion (and counting) streams from just Youtube and Spotify alone is ‘fOrGoTtEn’. Just because you don’t like the song or you don’t listen to it does NOT mean a song is forgotten. That’s as if I were to say that ‘Baby One More Time’ or Toxic’ is forgotten when they are in fact two of the biggest pop songs from their respective decade. Again, we’re not arguing about #1s but rather longevity, despite ‘BL’ being a #1 hit and is now on its way to be the most streamed song of all time. Not to mention, you can’t go anywhere in 2021 without hearing ‘Blinding Lights’ on the radio despite it being released nearly 2 years ago. Remember, a forgotten song cannot be the second most streamed-song of all time with billions of streams. It simply doesn’t work that way when it’s a cold hard fact. Have a blessed day, Exhale user gapeach704. Hope you are truly happy living under a rock.

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Your argument is yet again weak. #1 songs /= longevity. Reoccurring streams and views = longevity. Not even sure why I’m giving you the time and day when you clearly are having issues putting 1+1 together. Again, stop steering the conversation towards another topic or someone else when it is completely irrelevant. We’re arguing about your logic as to why you think a song which has almost 4 billion (and counting) streams from just Youtube and Spotify alone is ‘fOrGoTtEn’. Just because you don’t like the song or you don’t listen to it does NOT mean a song is forgotten. That’s as if I were to say that ‘Baby One More Time’ or Toxic’ is forgotten when they are in fact two of the biggest pop songs from their respective decade. Again, we’re not arguing about #1s but rather longevity, despite ‘BL’ being a #1 hit and is now on its way to be the most streamed song of all time. Not to mention, you can’t go anywhere in 2021 without hearing ‘Blinding Lights’ on the radio despite it being released nearly 2 years ago. Remember, a forgotten song cannot be the second most streamed-song of all time with billions of streams. Have a blessed day, Exhale user gapeach704.

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: So we're acting like streams can't be bought allegedly:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Just because the label forced the song everywhere doesn't mean it isn't forgettable to some people.  I never said the song was a flop, its actually a bop, I only said it is "forgettable" in my opinion. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  My goodness, you're doing this like YOU WROTE "blinding lights" or something. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: All of these essays you're writing on Exhale, go write another "memorable" song for The Weeknd :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Or better yet, Jessica Simpson. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: "Tardy For The Party" by Kim Zolciak is more memorable than "Blinding Lights" :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: So we're acting like streams can't be bought allegedly:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Just because the label forced the song everywhere doesn't mean it isn't forgettable.  I never said the song was a flop, its actually a bop, I only said it is "forgettable" in my opinion. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  My goodness, you're doing this like YOU WROTE "blinding lights" or something. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: All of these essays you're writing on Exhale, go write another "memorable" song for The Weeknd :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Or better yet, Jessica Simpson. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: "Tardy For The Party" by Kim Zolciak is more memorable than "Blinding Lights" :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

By definition, I think we’re talking about two different kinds of ‘forgettable’. Then again, nothing seems to make any sense about you. Have a blessed day sweets. Don’t forget to stream WILEGEND on your way out. 

4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

By definition, I think we’re talking about two different kinds of ‘forgettable’. Then again, nothing seems to make any sense about you. Have a blessed day sweets. Don’t forget to stream WILEGEND on your way out. 

You stan Jessica Simpson and Willa Ford? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Call me Kim Petras because you just gave me all the clarity I needed. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

33 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Um I stan late 90s/early 2000s pop, you know…back when pop music was actually good and in its peak. Is that a problem, r@t? ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

Once again, why are you resulting to name calling just because I said a song was "forgettable" :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: If I were to say to you, "Okay, boomer", I'm sure you wouldn't like that, right? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Please leave me alone and go listen to Jessica Simpson's greatest hits album :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: