Max Martin became the #1 producer with the most number-one singles on the Billboard HOT 100

19 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

WTF? 3 goes #1 on the BB Hot 100 but not OIDIA?

teresa-giudice.gif

Yeah I think it was something about with jive didn’t agree to distribute oops as a CD single or something like that. They pushed more albums than singles... but anyway, its a crimeΒ :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

come on over was #1 And oops #9 and lucky top 30 what a mess:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1

Max Martin is the ultimate pop master mind.

I believe his success resides in having a signature sound and still managing to be varied, I mean, what he's done with Britney does not sound like what he's done for Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Pink, Katy Perry or others. He mixes his own with the artists essence.Β 

On 10/8/2021 at 3:58 PM, gapeach704 said:

forgettable "Blinding Lights"

If you don't like it that's totally ok,Β :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: but, forgettable?

I love the song, and yeah I myself got tired of it. Still, I can acknowledge that it is a great record.

Yes, it was crafted specifically to become a hit, but it managed to be hella better than 75% of the crap that charts. The fact that it stayed forever in the BB HOT 100 and how everyone was losing it over it completely shows that it is not forgettable.

• Like 2