🚨Pop News🚨 Madonna Appeared on Jimmy Fallon!

JayTawndre

On 10/9/2021 at 5:25 AM, MikeHunt said:

Completely agree with you. Madonna is the one! 

With respect to Cher though, her costumes pushed the social bounds set for women of the times. Madonna then just opened the floodgates with SËX Book. But truly Madonna is THE trailblazer of modern artists. How amazing is it to live in a time of one of the greatest artists ever.

Funny you mention Madge's s** book... I was JUST reading it a few hours ago lol.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2021 at 7:15 AM, RussianFan said:

Nothing special or wise about this interview. Most people over exaggerate Madonna’s wise thinking or whatever it is.

To be fair Madonna back in the day had some really wise and smart interviews. Like this one with Larry King. She sounds very intelligent and her interviews always had a lot of depth.

Nowadays, I guess she stopped giving a **** and sometimes comes across kind of out of touch and obnoxious. 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

To be fair Madonna back in the day had some really wise and smart interviews. Like this one with Larry King. She sounds very intelligent and her interviews always had a lot of depth.

Nowadays, I guess she stopped giving a **** and sometimes comes across kind of out of touch and obnoxious. 

Thank you for the interview. I watched it all the way trough. 

I love the calmer Madonna.

• Love 1
On 10/9/2021 at 7:11 PM, PokemonSpears said:

well yeah, but it's just rude to talk about someone's life, when that person is still here, they should be the ones deciding what to tell or not.

If you want a closer depiction of reality, that's what documentaries are for, an objective narration based on facts, where you can interview the person if they're willing to participate, but also the people that were part of their life, and even journalists that have documented their lives and careers

nothing is objective. A documentary, being about real events, is not objective either. The same is fiction.

5 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

nothing is objective. A documentary, being about real events, is not objective either. The same is fiction.

well, what I mean, objective in the sense that they wouldn't just be considering the artist's version, but they would also get the testimonies of managers, co-workers, relatives, friends, journalists, fans, etc.

Here in Mexico we used to have a documentary kind of show where they talked about the lives of the artists, and the main interview was with them, but then they would show separate interviews with people involved in their lives and careers, or journalists that followed their lives over the years, and they would often contradict the artist's version of certain events, etc. so they would present all the testimonies and then just let the watcher decide what to think in the end.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block