🚨Pop News🚨 Madonna Appeared on Jimmy Fallon!

JayTawndre

9 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Britney doesn’t need no advices or role models, she has her massive life experience. Again nothing extraordinary here.

You never stop learning, you evolve throughout your life. Also you don't know what Britney needs and does not need, that's for her to decide and if she get's inspired by looking at some other women and how they lead their lives then that is her choice and only hers. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Moreover Britney stated many times that she wanted to tell her story herself, which is understandable.Again nothing extraordinary here.

Which is exactly what Madonna advocated for in her interview in regards to her life-story. You're arguing over nothing really.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I meant you know most people exaggerate her wise thinking because you can read her brain?

Also the OP clearly means that Madonna likes to be in charge of the narrative around her and not have a mysoginistic man tell a warped story about her life and that's something we all want for Britney too. But that flew over your head.

Well, I see Sam directing the narrative now. Maxi is telling people what he heard from Sam about Britney on social media. Sam is talking directly to the camera, allegedly according to “inside sources” he controls every aspect of her life now.

So in that sense, I absolutely agree.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wishmaster said:

I support her to write a script for hew biopic movie, but hope she won't direct it. She doesn't have a talent as a director... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Please let a real director direct it, so it can be a masterpiece.

Her ex is a big director, has she even ever directed anything to be criticized?

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I like Madonna. I dislike Jimmy, but yeah, it's really the only way biographies should be made, especially when the artist is still alive.

Also not Britney related

Not every artist would be truthful though, I wanna know the truth not some glossed over version the person approves. 

7 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Nothing special or wise about this interview. Most people over exaggerate Madonna’s wise thinking or whatever it is.

Weird to deduce that from one interview. As cute as he is, Jimmy is terrible at interviewing, and he's even worse at interviewing Madonna specifically because all he does is fangirl. Watch an interview where the interview isn't infatuated with and/or intimidated by Madonna. It makes a world of difference.

2 hours ago, Kevney said:

Not every artist would be truthful though, I wanna know the truth not some glossed over version the person approves. 

well yeah, but it's just rude to talk about someone's life, when that person is still here, they should be the ones deciding what to tell or not.

If you want a closer depiction of reality, that's what documentaries are for, an objective narration based on facts, where you can interview the person if they're willing to participate, but also the people that were part of their life, and even journalists that have documented their lives and careers

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block