🚨Pop News🚨 Madonna Appeared on Jimmy Fallon!

JayTawndre

1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

A real era (without a pandemic) lasts at least 2 years (3+ singles, videos, promo, tour) not 6 months like new artists do nowadaysΒ :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

You didn't have to drag Glory like that.Β 

Β 

The main promo ended after Slumber party, I don't count the reissues, cos that's the only way for her to get out of the RCA contract..

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like Billboard said Leave it To Madame X to remind the world why she matters and without your favorite female artist probably wouldn't exist.

Β 

@Jordan Miller

@Prachi

@I Always Sing Live

@MikeHunt

@JayTawndre

Β 

The timeline of woman in pop Music can be divided before and after Madonna.Β 

Β 

Yes cher happened, but she wasn't impactful as Madonna.Β 

Completely agree with you. Madonna is the one!Β 

With respect to Cher though, her costumes pushed the social bounds set for women of the times. Madonna then just opened the floodgates with SΓ‹X Book. But truly Madonna is THE trailblazer of modern artists. How amazing is it to live in a time of one of the greatest artists ever.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Completely agree with you. Madonna is the one!Β 

With respect to Cher though, her costumes pushed the social bounds set for women of the times. Madonna then just opened the floodgates with SΓ‹X Book. But truly Madonna is THE trailblazer of modern artists. How amazing is it to live in a time of one of the greatest artists ever.

Facts

38 minutes ago, Wishmaster said:

I support her to write a script for hew biopic movie, but hope she won't direct it. She doesn't have a talent as a director... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Please let a real director direct it, so it can be a masterpiece.

she already confirmed she's directing it, am worried because she's the writer as well she won't be 100% objective either

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Because I’ve watched the interview. Still don’t get why Britney has to watch this interview.

I meant you know most people exaggerate her wise thinking because you can read her brain?

Also the OP clearly means that Madonna likes to be in charge of the narrative around her and not have a mysoginistic man tell a warped story about her life and that's something we all want for Britney too. But that flew over your head.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I meant you know most people exaggerate her wise thinking because you can read her brain?

Also the OP clearly means that Madonna likes to be in charge of the narrative around her and not have a mysoginistic man tell a warped story about her life and that's something we all want for Britney too. But that flew over your head.

Britney doesn’t need no advices or role models, she has her massive life experience. Moreover Britney stated many times that she wanted to tell her story herself, which is understandable.Again nothing extraordinary here.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block