🚨Pop News🚨 Madonna Appeared on Jimmy Fallon!

JayTawndre

1 hour ago, bad media karma said:

Also is it just me or have the surgeries impacted Madonna's talking voice in this interview? I wonder if it will impact her singing. That's what happened to Lil Kim, she found it extremely difficult to rap in her usual deep tones and also ended up sort of slurring a lot of her lyrics. 

I feel like it might be the grill.

• Like 2

I was gonna say she was charming, up until she ask jimmy a question and he answers and then says he's lying. Like Madonna people read and know authors. Youre not the first to do that. I just don't like the mentality that she thinks other ppl are ignorant to things cuz she knows about it. Every thing else was cool...but she needs to chill with that. I'll watch the film tho.

• Like 2

I like the fact that she admits men should just write about men, the way she said no to biopics about her being written by men, God I love her, cos that just proves only a woman can write about a woman like Madonna. I don't think she wouldn't mind a gay guy that isn't her conservative brother Christopher. he still has some apologizing to do. 

Also I notice when Madonna feels comfortable around you and feels she can let loose and be herself, this proves it.

She was stand oafish at the red carpet cos unlike Jimmy Fallon or the after party she wasn't being worshipped like the goddess she is..

As we see Jimmy and the audience fan girling over her is what she lives for and loves the most. 

Only a new Yorker will understand this the most.  She's only done New York city late night shows Jimmy Fallon and David Letterman of course. She only did Jay Leno to promote the super bowl..

But like she said Los Angeles is for people who sleep. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I like the fact that she admits men should just write about men, the way she said no to biopics about her being written by men, God I love her, cos that just proves only a woman can write about a woman like Madonna. I don't think she wouldn't mind a gay guy that isn't her conservative brother Christopher. he still has some apologizing to do. 

Also I notice when Madonna feels comfortable around you and feels she can let loose and be herself, this proves it.

She was stand oafish at the red carpet cos unlike Jimmy Fallon or the after party she wasn't being worshipped like the goddess she is..

As we see Jimmy and the audience fan girling over her is what she lives for and loves the most. 

Only a new Yorker will understand this the most.  She's only done New York city late night shows Jimmy Fallon and David Letterman of course. She only did Jay Leno to promote the super bowl..

But like she said Los Angeles is for people who sleep. 

Good analysis sis :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block