🚨Pop News🚨 Madonna Appeared on Jimmy Fallon!

JayTawndre

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She looks good, I never cared for anything Madame X related, the whole thing was just not it for me.

I stan everything else though, from debut up until rebel heart :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Madame X is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. You have to be like a diehard Madge stan to give it a chance. It's artsy fartsy as Britney would say. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also Rebel Heart is such a good album. So amazing. What's your fave Madonna albums?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

3 videos? It's a whole damn feast. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Also, can't wait to listen to the live album. It's out now. Only 3 songs from the OG tracklist are missing, which is great. I love shows that focus on the actual album instead of being a greatest hits compilation. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Yes definitely! So true. Artists need to perform the current music first and foremost. Especially fan favorites. I so agree. This is something our Queen Britney brings up all the time. She wants to do more songs than the hits and it sits better with the audience. More cohesive. 

And yes sis this is everything!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Damn, the way I'd never cared for live albums, but this one has totally changed that. Might have to go back and listen to the other ones cuz listening to the new one has been an entire experience. The energy is just entirely different when you take into account the spoken interludes, cheering, and seamless transitions. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I'll have to check it out

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Madame X is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. You have to be like a diehard Madge stan to give it a chance. It's artsy fartsy as Britney would say. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also Rebel Heart is such a good album. So amazing. What's your fave Madonna albums?

American Life, Confessions, MDNA, and Ray Of Light :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: 

I liked RH as well, the actual song RH is such an anthem.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Loved the interviews. Her Insta has created such a warped perception of her, and I definitely bought into it too. But these interviews prove that the same ol' Madonna is still here and hasn't changed. Flashing her butt implants was a bit much, but good for her. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

That's her real butt. She works out and does doga

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Midnight said:

She looks good, I never cared for anything Madame X related, the whole thing was just not it for me.

I stan everything else though, from debut up until rebel heart :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

It would have been a much better album if she toned down the autotune, I felt like it was unnecessary and over the top at times. It's weird hearing an album that uses so many different instruments and sounds quite organic only for it to contrast with this robot voice. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block