Lauren Jauregui releases new single "Colors"

MikeHunt

5f3356e9d44d88c5863422c9777dfe9d.300x300

Former member of the popular U.S. girl group, Fifth Harmony, Lauren Jauregui, has release her newest single entitled, "Colors". It's a mid tempo track that accentuates her sultry vocals. The music video hasn't been released yet but Jauregi has been teasing the video release for weeks now.  This sound is a bit of change from what Lauren has given the public and it's nice to hear a raw side from her. Take a listen.

Lauren...I loooove you....but I need you to give us some BOPS! Please :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Why is it so hard for Lauren and Normani to give us a "Work From Home" type of bop :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: But at least they're still doing music and aren't releasing a memoir at the ripe age of 28 (Ally) :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: or allegedly dropped from their label (Dinah) :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: The 5H reunion is definitely imminent within the next 4-5 years imo

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block