🚨Pop News🚨 Justin Bieber World Premieres "Ghost" Music Video + 3 New Tracks!

JayTawndre

• Our Pop Prince Justin Bieber has released yet another New Deluxe album edition of his record Justice tonight featuring three new songs "Angels Speak," "Hailey," and "Red Eye."
  • He also world premiered the music video for the new single off Justice called "Ghost" starring Actress Diane Keaton which he performed live at the VMAs. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:
  • @Jordan Miller
  • @Midnight
  • @SlayOut
  • @rennen
  • @Rik
  • @Xavierleleon
  • @Style.
  • @MikeHunt
  • @Isla
  • @ROL
  • @Lou
  • Thoughts Exhale?
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods

I only liked Justin during the Purpose era and do admit that Baby, One Less Lonely Girl, One Time, Boyfriend, and Beauty and the Beat were all bops HOWEVER! I have not checked for him since Purpose.

In true Justin fashion, “Soooorrrry!” :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

Also, you’re welcome for the thread engagement! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Thank your higher power I don’t charge per engagement! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I only liked Justin during the Purpose era and do admit that Baby, One Less Lonely Girl, One Time, Boyfriend, and Beauty and the Beat were all bops HOWEVER! I have not checked for him since Purpose.

In true Justin fashion, “Soooorrrry!” :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hide contents

Also, you’re welcome for the thread engagement! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Thank your higher power I don’t charge per engagement! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:u just are so iconic sis and as far as I know you have been on exhale during the days I was on it. I left after Femme Fatale but returned for Britney Jean a little bit but was gone and didn't come here for Glory era. 

Anyways back to the topic. I stan Justin. He's my man. Imma steal him from Hailey :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And thank you for being a friend sis :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG he actually made a video for this song?! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:
I LOVE THIS SONG!

Anyways I think its a wonderful video and I love how it touches on the theme of death.

Plus idk if its just me but he is SO fkn handsome when he's shaven and clean cut. 

Yes the video is amazing. I also forgot to mention in my comment that Diane Keaton has been my favorite older lady actress since I was a kid. I always wished she was my mom :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:u just are so iconic sis and as far as I know you have been on exhale during the days I was on it. I left after Femme Fatale but returned for Britney Jean a little bit but was gone and didn't come here for Glory era. 

Anyways back to the topic. I stan Justin. He's my man. Imma steal him from Hailey :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And thank you for being a friend sis :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Oop… I was not on Exhale when you were here! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I joined right before the Glory era began, but had been lurking since the Pretty Gurls music video was being filmed! :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Back on topic, Justin has made great music and is talented, but I just lost interest in him after Purpose. And he kinda came back to consciousness (for me) when he was featured on Despacito. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Oop… I was not on Exhale when you were here! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I joined right before the Glory era began, but had been lurking since the Pretty Gurls music video was being filmed! :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Back on topic, Justin has made great music and is talented, but I just lost interest in him after Purpose. And he kinda came back to consciousness (for me) when he was featured on Despacito. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:the way I low-key got dragged to filth by my sis 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block